Perfect day for a cruise!!!

OP
OP
S

sliverstripeacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great drive yesterday, no vipers came but my buddy brought his new Z06. When are we going to set up a meet in Alberta? Anyone going to kelowna next weekend? I'm seriously thinking about going Friday afternoon.

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather is holding at this time for a fabulous cruise and Viper Event in Kelowna this long weekend. I hope you can make it our way. I had some tenative responses earlier from some of the Red Deer members so I hope they are still on track.

I have been to the Peachland Car Show 3 times with my Vipers and always had a great time; this year to ensure we could park together the club reserved a vendor area right on beach avenue;I have registered for the members; I am taking my new Viper Hauler down with the RT/10 inside and also my Hennessey 650 R. I have framed some photos and have the specifications for the 2013 Stryker for all to see inside the trailer.

On another note:

I was hoping some of the Alberta members, especially the southern half would join us in June at Couer d' Alene, Idaho; some have confirmed but it would be nice to have a larger contingent make the trek.

Viper Cruising season has offically started, I was out yesterday exercizing my 650R; what a blast.

Cheers,

Jim

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang