Personal THANK YOU to all Viper Days Drivers!

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone at Viper Days would like to personally thank each and everyone of you for making the Viper Days 2002 Season such a success!! Without all of you, we could not be here!

A special thank you goes out to all of the Viper Days Finals Drivers!! We hope you had as much fun as we did! Although we were rained out Saturday the morale and smiles were still to be seen. We think that this is due to the friendships made over the years and to the quality of people that Viper Owners are!!

The Saturday night banquet was a BLAST! We also heard that Saturday night was a bit a bit out of control also!!
smile.gif
CONGRATS to all of the regional and perpetual trophy winners for the 2002 season!

The results are posted on the web site and the pictures will be up on the site any day now. Please check it out! www.viperdays.com

The 2003 schedule will also be up on the web site very soon. It is hard getting the tracks to confirm the dates!

Once again, thank you to ALL of the Viper Days Drivers who have participated throughout the 2002 year. We are looking forward to a GREAT 2003 year!

See you at the Track!

Viper Days, Inc.
847-594-8477 www.viperdays.com

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This year has been tough. I'm looking forward to attending more events next year. Good times and great job by Courtney and staff.

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a few of us need to thank a certain John Dearing who had the foresight to wear his lucky sweater that his grandmother knitted him. His sweater was like a tractor beam luring in 19 year olds from all directions.

Henry Cone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Courtney, the thanks owed are the other way around. Thanks to the entire Viper Days team for another great year. Viper Days remains the best way to learn to drive your Viper. Anyone who hasn't tried it should!!

And the Viper Days people are the best people that there are. We miss the "family" during the off season. So while this year just wrapped up I can't wait for next year to begin....

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PMUM:
I know a few of us need to thank a certain John Dearing who had the foresight to wear his lucky sweater that his grandmother knitted him. His sweater was like a tractor beam luring in 19 year olds from all directions.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought John knitted that sweater himself
laugh.gif

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally posted by PMUM:

So PMUM did you buy the airline ticket yet??? Is she even legal to fly in a plane by herself??? Hope she has a fake ID or our you taking her to Circus Circus???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SSpeed

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang