Personalized Plates?

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:cool: On my Red RT w/ 540HP I had "JUSENUF" - Just Enough. Because I had just enough HP to beat anything that dared to run me.

My GTS, I haven't been to the DMV for yet, I'm still lost. Everyone said use my RT plate on there. But the GTS is bone stock, not quite the same fit as it was on the RT.

VENM8R

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are you sure you have tried all possibilities beginning with V?
I have the name of one that I know for a fact that isn't taken. I haven't seen it anywhere else except in Alaska...

You must be registered for see images

$100 dollars and a box of Rice Krispie's...it's yours! :D ;)

Just kidding, you can guess it, can't you?

One more that isn't too bad:
You must be registered for see images

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was looking for anything to do with venomous or snake, or anything specific to the car like 488 CID, or 450 HP, or 189 MPH.

I like some of the flamboyant ones, but I was really looking for something that just sums it up subtley, since this isn't a highly modified car.

VNMUSSS
VENMOUS
POYZNUS
POIZNUS
4POIZON
2POIZNS
SSSNAYK
SSNNAYK
SSNNAKE
SSSSNKE
SSSNYKE
V10SNAK
V10HISS
2FANGY
GOTFANG
FANGS4U
SNAKV10
SNAK488
488SNAK
SLITHER
SSLITHR
SSSLTHR

sombody SSSSSTOP meeeeeee

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After reading this:

The Russell's Viper is a common and highly venomous terrestrial snake, usually found in open country from India and Sri Lanka to Burma, Taiwan and Java. Within its range, it can be very common in some areas, while being scarce in others. Primarily nocturnal in nature, where it is common it is the most dreaded of all species and often responsible for the majority of snakebite incidents. It is one of the big four venomous snakes in India.

Also known by its native names, 'Doboia' and 'Tic-Polonga', this is a very dangerous species, large members of which can easily deliver a lethal bite. As well as haemotoxins, the venom includes a substantial neurotoxic fraction, allowing it to be fast acting as well as very painful. When alarmed, the Tic-Polonga (which means spotted snake) hisses loudly and can strike repeatedly. Even among professionals, these snakes have a reputation for being very difficult, and therefore dangerous to handle. This is because they often continue to struggle vigorously even after they are grasped firmly behind the head.

The Russell's Viper can grow to a length of about 1.5 m, although it is not built as heavily as most vipers. It is reddish or pale brown in color, with three series of dark brown spots running down the length of its body. Each of these spots has a black ring around it, the outer border of which is intensified with a rim of white or yellow. This species gives birth to live young, producing between 20 and 60 offspring at a time.

Finally, an interesting side note. Some herpetologists believe that, because the Russell's Viper is so successful as a species and has such a fearful reputation within its natural environment, another snake has even come to mimic its appearance.
I came up with these:
SERPENT
UNCAGED
CHARMED
CHARMER
CHARMNG
IMLETHL
NUROSEX
AGRESIV

bad cop NODONUT :headbang:

Members online

Forum statistics