Philadelphia Area Cruise

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There has been a start time change for the run on the 16th, the run coordinator informed me that he would like to start at 09:00, please let me know if this creates a problem for anyone. Sounds OK to me, just means more time behind the wheel:drive:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, here is the latest.....9:00 AM Start at the hotel parking lot...so far we have

Al and Trudy
Dave and Betty
Carmen and Vanessa
Denny and Ginger
Mike and Suzanne
Brian and Penny
Lyn and Bev
Craig
Lino and Julie
Ric
John (Broc)
Brian and Janelle
George
Jeff and Ashley
Jeff and Angela
Lary and Sharon

Last edited:

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O.K. I will be the first to break the code of silence about the weather. Anyone else hearing rain for the weekend??? :crazy2: Enough rain already!!!!!!! :mad:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, I've noticed it has improved greatly over the past couple days. On weather.com, I'm seeing 10% chance in the morning and a 30% chance throughout the afternoon on Saturday in Philly. It was 60% all day earlier this week. That means there is a VERY GOOD chance it won't rain at all. :2tu:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are coming regardless....it may be the first time my Viper gets wet, but I figure when we go to Niagara there is a good chance it will get wet anyway, might as well break it in now. Besides if Brian is willing to get his new SSG beauty wet, I shouldn't mind getting my antique wet.
See ya all at 9:drive::2tu:

viper96rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want to thank Al, Trudy, Dave and Betty for putting this together, another great tour. The cars and roads where great but the time together was even better. Sophia had a great time as well.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to thank Al, Trudy, Dave and Betty for putting this together,
we had a great time. The road selection and stops were excellent choices. I want to thank Al and Trudy for their hospitality, you have a beautiful home and made us all feel welcome. The Bar-B-Q was the perfect ending to a great day. Dave thanks for seeing to the safe passage of a wounded Viper, I am sure Ric appreciates your assistance. The weather despite the ominous forecast turned out to be near perfect for the cruise. The monsoon Jeff and I encountered on the way home was another story. Once again thanks to all that provided us with another very cool Viper day:2tu:

Here are a few pics that my wife snapped as we took our departure lap through the planes

IMG_1211.JPG

IMG_12321.JPG

IMG_1241.JPG

IMG_1235.JPG

IMG_1236.JPG

IMG_1237.JPG

IMG_12391.JPG

IMG_1240.JPG

IMG_1243.JPG

IMG_1234.JPG

Last edited:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome!!! I'm really disappointed I couldn't make it. I was depressed all day Saturday. Really glad the weather turned out well for you guys.

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Pa/Wv for another great ride!!!!! :drive: Compliments to all involved in putting the event together. :2tu: We are very fortunate to have found such an awesome group of friends.. You guys have us spoiled we keep coming back for more!!!!! :lmao: Vanessa great pictures thanks for sharing. See you all again soon!!!!!

Penny & Brian....

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Pa/Wv for another great ride!!!!! :drive: Compliments to all involved in putting the event together. :2tu: We are very fortunate to have found such an awesome group of friends.. You guys have us spoiled we keep coming back for more!!!!! :lmao: Vanessa great pictures thanks for sharing. See you all again soon!!!!!

Penny & Brian....

We enjoy having you join us!!!!!!!!!!!! See you at the BLOCKER event! :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21