Philadelphia Area Cruise

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that the cruise we are planning in the Philadelphia Area is starting to come together, the date is set in stone, it will take place on May 16th and 17th, the route has been determined and from what I hear from the folks putting it together for us it includes a cruise to Dover AFB. Hotel information will be forthcoming as will more details. I just wanted to let everyone know so they could SAVE the DATE. You won't want to miss this, it is going to be a great cruise:headbang:

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen,

The guys & gals put on a great cruise last year! I will definitely be there on May 16 & 17, 2009.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny you should ask, the hotel accomodations for this cruise have been arranged at the Hampton Inn & Suites at Chadds Ford Pa 800-426-7866, make sure and mention the PA/WV Viper Club when you book your rooms. The cruise will be starting from the Hampton at 09:30 on 5/16 and cruise into Delaware with a stop at Dover AFB and a scenic cruise thru Chesapeake City. More details will follow in the newletter that I am late getting out:dunce:

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to find out who's coming, get your hotel reservations soon if you need them.
So far the for sure group is
Al and Trudy
Dave and Betty
Carmen and Vanessa
Denny and Ginger
Mike and Suzanne

C'mon folks let's hear from ya:drive:

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen:

Please add Penny and Brian to the list!!!! We will attend both days. Making reservations this weekend. HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!!!!!

Penny and Brian.....

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to find out who's coming, get your hotel reservations soon if you need them.
Al and Trudy
Dave and Betty
Carmen and Vanessa
Denny and Ginger
Mike and Suzanne
Brian and Penny
Lyn and Bev
Craig
Lino

C'mon folks let's hear from ya:drive:

Four More:2tu:

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Al and Trudy
Dave and Betty
Carmen and Vanessa
Denny and Ginger
Mike and Suzanne
Brian and Penny
Lyn and Bev
Craig
Lino
Ric

C'mon folks I know there are more out there...this is going to be a very nice cruise to Dover AFB and Chesapeake City:2tu:

By the way the address for the meeting point on Saturday is

Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford

40 State Farm Drive, Glen Mills, Pennsylvania, USA 19342

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please do add me! :)

- John

Added:headbang:

Al and Trudy
Dave and Betty
Carmen and Vanessa
Denny and Ginger
Mike and Suzanne
Brian and Penny
Lyn and Bev
Craig
Lino
Ric
John (Broc)

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in...just reserved the room. Sorry for being so late Carmen. I originally didn't think I was going to make this one.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in...just reserved the room. Sorry for being so late Carmen. I originally didn't think I was going to make this one.

no problem Brian, maybe after this Saturday we will have even more join us in Phila:headbang:

Al and Trudy
Dave and Betty
Carmen and Vanessa
Denny and Ginger
Mike and Suzanne
Brian and Penny
Lyn and Bev
Craig
Lino
Ric
John (Broc)
Brian and Janelle

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, it is time to find out who is coming to Philly on the 16th, this is going to be a great drive, don't miss out. The cruise will start at 930 AM and cruise thru the Philly area, Chesapeake City and Dover AFB before returning to Al's house for an afternoon Bar-B-Q....RSVP as soon as possible, let me know if you plan on coming to Al's for the Bar B Q or are planning on leaving after the cruise (we just need to plan on how much food we need)

Al and Trudy
Dave and Betty
Carmen and Vanessa
Denny and Ginger
Mike and Suzanne
Brian and Penny
Lyn and Bev
Craig
Lino
Ric
John (Broc)
Brian and Janelle

Last edited:

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen -

The following questions have been posed to me: :dunno:
Approximate number of miles we will travel on the cruise.
Approximate time of the BBQ.

Can you post that info please?

Thanks,
Ginger

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wil follow up with the folks putting it together as far as the mileage, but the BarBQ is slated for around 6:00 PM

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Details Details please!!! ;) At this point, are there plans for a lunch stop? Will there be a lag in time between the end of the cruise and the BBQ? O.K. one last question, is anyone planning to stay overnight on Sat?

Thanks Penny....

Last edited:

viper96rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It would be about 60-70 miles one way. So the total trip from the hotel to the hotel is about 130 miles.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, here is all I know at the moment from the last message I received from Al and Trudy.

"Just wanted to make sure you know our plans for the run to Dover. We will be going to Dover Air Force Base, where we can tour the museum, After that we will head back towards home. There is a nice restaurant, family owned, where we will stop for lunch. After lunch we will go to a small boating town with small shops, etc. From there we will head on back to the hotel. I plan to have a BBQ sometime around 6:00"

From a previous conversation we had, Al had mentioned going thru Chesapeake City, but I am not familiar with that area.

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been informed by the event organizers that this cruise will be approximately 150 miles. The BBQ is scheduled for 6 PM.

Hope to see many of you there.

Ginger

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know, this cruise takes place on Saturday May 16th, this is NOT a two day cruise, the hotel accomodations were for those that are coming in the day before or leaving the day after, sorry for the confusion....now let's get some more folks signed up:drive:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Al and Trudy
Dave and Betty
Carmen and Vanessa
Denny and Ginger
Mike and Suzanne
Brian and Penny
Lyn and Bev
Craig
Lino and Julie
Ric
John (Broc)
Brian and Janelle
George
Jeff and Ashley

Last edited:

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen -

Add Jeff & Ashley to the list. He said he sent you a PM, must be you didn't get it. ???
Larry mentioned today they are most likely coming.

Thanks,
Ginger

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen,
For those of us not staying at the hotel, will the cruise begin at 9:30 at the hotel?
Looking forward to catching up with all the PA Vipers.
George

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21