Photo of my dirtyyy Viper by a cool sign

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the car dirty? Yes. Are the wheels dirty? Yep. Did it get rained on the night before? Yep. Had I just washed it the day before? Yep :curse: So, with the car so dirty, I didnt mind pulling off the side of the road to snap this really cool photo when I was in FL last week :)

9192100_2163-med.jpg

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got caught in the rain yesterday myself. What's great are the comments the actions of the wipers garner from on-lookers!!! As if the car itself isn't unusual enough, the crazy wipers just add an additional Smack, Bang, Pow to it's mistique.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hated my wipers so I yanked them off. Now it's a Wiperless Viper. Try saying that 3 times fast with a German accent...

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saying Wiperless Viper 3 times fast actually begins to sound like the "Wiper motor" itself! Try it and report back if you can!

thebigsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three years ago, when I was dealing with the broker on the phone during the purchase of my Viper, the girls in the office asked me what was wrong with my wipers.

I have to admit it Chad, the mustard and ketchup RT/10 has got to be the coolest Viper.

Jerry

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people actually drive theirs in the rain??? Never have, never will.

I never intentionally drive mine in the rain. But when you go to "The Sunshine State", where it seems to rain everyday, you can almost bet on driving in the rain some. I'm just glad we didnt take the top off like we had talked about 10 mins before :nana:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad.....that's not Route 7 - 441 near West Palm Beach in Palm Beach County....is it?? I have a winter home nearby and it S U R E looks familiar !!

Negative Ghostrider. It was Back Beach Rd. in Panama City Beach, FL. We saw the sign when we were there in March for Spring Break, but never got a photo until this latest trip.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

Being that you posted the pic and you're knee deep in Pu$$y on a daily basis, for a second, I thought it said Low Flying *******!

:laugh:

Jay K.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4