Photo Shop Help Please

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK this is a tall order but I need big help from someone who is good with photo shop. I am looking at moving our dealership to a new location and I have taken great photos of the building and would be happy to compensate someone to make the exterior of the building white, trim black and the roof black. Any help would be great. Administrators if this is not in the proper place please e-mail me and I will move it.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK this is a tall order but I need big help from someone who is good with photo shop. I am looking at moving our dealership to a new location and I have taken great photos of the building and would be happy to compensate someone to make the exterior of the building white, trim black and the roof black. Any help would be great. Administrators if this is not in the proper place please e-mail me and I will move it.

You have a PM.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess he didnt need help as bad as he stated.
For what it's worth, I gave him something close to what he was looking for, I think. Compared to what I've heard of your PS skills, I probably didn't give him anything awe inspiring, but I did make an attempt. :)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess he didnt need help as bad as he stated.
For what it's worth, I gave him something close to what he was looking for, I think. Compared to what I've heard of your PS skills, I probably didn't give him anything awe inspiring, but I did make an attempt. :)

Now whos been lying to you. ;) Well, as long as he got help. I just figured he would have responded. Oh well.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin thanks I am sorry I have been so busy working on the new shop I have not been on the boards. I actually got some help from the Adobe boards. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin thanks I am sorry I have been so busy working on the new shop I have not been on the boards. I actually got some help from the Adobe boards. Thanks for your time and consideration.

No problem; any time.