photo shop request

bigerc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering what a bubble bee coupe or an orange w/ black stripes coupe would look like with a "fader stripe". I know the VCA yellow/black verts look amazing with it so I think the bubble bee should as well.

Thanks to any good photoshopper that feels like posting...

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe in the "midwest" there is an aggressive bee that attacks bubble wrap called the bubble bee. Or maybe it is attacking champagne bubbles, or maybe bubble gum, or ...

For the record it is a Bumble bee.

Grunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe in the "midwest" there is an aggressive bee that attacks bubble wrap called the bubble bee. Or maybe it is attacking champagne bubbles, or maybe bubble gum, or ...

For the record it is a Bumble bee.

HAHAHA I didn't catch the typo.

OP
OP
B

bigerc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes everyone fear the giant attacking bubble bees (which are bees that have a fetish with blowing bubbles) but they also have the same color pattern as there more commonly seen cousin the "bumble bee" so really either way it is requesting the same picture

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Austin can you blow that pic up and delete the stripes? I think the fade is too much on a striped car. My old car looked good with the fade but was not striped..

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
B

bigerc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks austin. I think it looks really good but yeah maybe alittle too much I guess to each thier own plus i would really need to see some more pictures of it to say for sure. The fader stripe on that silver car with the black stripe might be a bit too much too but I really think when they are yellow (IE Chris's car) it look really sharp. Just wondered if it looked sharp on the coupe or not. Really up till austin's photoshop I havent seen a fader on a coupe. I still think it is something to play around with. thanks again austin

Oh and ps the bubble bees carry west nile so WATCH OUT!!!