Photos of a slate SRT10

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well, for any of you who read every post you'll know i have been dogging myself for weeks about which color to choose... either a black convertible or a blue coupe with white stripes. well, i've finally chosen. i just finished my deal with bill at woodhouse. i bought a slate convertible. go figure. i decided that a convertible siuts me best. and as far as the black, i was really worried about keeping it clean (i.e. road sandblasting and scratches) because i'm gonna drive it ALOT! so..... slate it is. slate with the 5 spokes. i am really excited to be back in a viper again.... after a horrible 8 years without one. but that being said the reason i'm posting is because i want to know if any of you have good pixs of a slate convertible (5 spoke if possible - but not required!) if you do could you please post them. i'll be able to take my own in a cuople days but i can't wait that long. :) ! thanks!!! can't wait to see you all at a meet soon!

OP
OP
J

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
oh, come on, somebody has got to have a picture! help me out here guys (and gals)! you can also post if you know where i might get a couple good pix. are there places where people post pix of their cars?

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats Jeremy. I hope I get to see your car. None better than Bill P. A great choice on both the car and the dealership.

OP
OP
J

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks guys, i appreciate the help out! and as for you ravenfan... thanks for your conversations and help. i look forward to meeting you and showing you the car soon. it gets here friday. then i have the horrible waiting period (break-in) before i can truly enjoy my car.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very cool. And when you are ready for your 08, I'll probably be first in line to buy yours. Have a blast, long live Friday!

OP
OP
J

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey yellow32, thanks for that link. believe it or not i never looked at that link. i wonder if that is actually "my" car? i'll lhave to check the vin when it arrives.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, it is a beautiful color. I was actually thinking about buying that car and spoke to Bill about it not too long ago. I decided to hold off for a gen II and hopefully will find a Graphite or Sapphire Gen II real soon. Post some pics when you get it, I would love to see it.

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey yellow32, thanks for that link. believe it or not i never looked at that link. i wonder if that is actually "my" car? i'll lhave to check the vin when it arrives.

Either way, she's a beaut!

Congrats!

:headbang:

J

OP
OP
J

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK GUYS....... i no longer needs pixs to see what it looks like. if i want to see what it looks like all i have to do is to go downstairs and look in my garage! yee haw!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK GUYS....... i no longer needs pixs to see what it looks like. if i want to see what it looks like all i have to do is to go downstairs and look in my garage! yee haw!

:needpics:

Time for show & tell then. Congrats

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960