PHOTOSHOP EXPERTS?

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys - is there anyone there who can run a few shots of a GTS with TWO air intake ducts on the front - from front on and from 3/4 front view etc.

Just keep the ducts at the same level as the stock one but space them apart evenly between headlights.

That would be really cool - I'd like to see visual effect re increasing air intake area for a boosted combo. It might look stink - but I think it just might work... let's hope someone can do it.

oh - and while you are at it.... grin

you know the mounting uprights that hold the big rear wing up? They are vertical right?

How does the wing look if you angle those uprights back at about a 45 to 60 degree angle? It may require a straighter wing - but effect should be to lengthen car and with carbon fibre wing tips should look very cool!

:cool: :cool:

My ability to arrange pics is limited to cut and paste.. well almost :)

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I get my picture gallery up tonight, I'll drop a line here, I have a picture with either dual or triple NACA ducts. They aren't stock size, or stock height I don't think. But it may give you the look you're asking for. The picture is on a 92-95 hood.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't get a chance to get it done last night, sorry torque. We had family come in town, so I helped keep the kids entertained, and my stepdad and his bro stayed online. I really need to try tonight. I have a few more projects as well, other than the Viper board. I'm going to try my best to get the gallery up and running.

I looked at the pic last night. The 2 NACA ducts are much smaller than the Gen IIs and are just above the headlight level.

OP
OP
T

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries mate! :cool:

I was just thinking that the twin flat panel air filters I've seen used on some of the boosted cars would benefit from having twin vents sealed to ram cold air rather than just one, but wasn't sure how it would look.