Photoshop Help

70cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone with photoshop skills would mind modifying a few pics for me. I'm in the midst of deciding both paint colour and wheels. Think I've got it narrowed down to the HRE P40s in lack but now trying decide if I should just repaint my car black or change it to 04 lambo orange. Could someone photoshop the red car below to black and then to the same orange as the other car below? Thanks guys and I hope the cars owners are ok with me posting them here.

Last edited:
OP
OP

70cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, if any of you guys are really good with ps I wouldn't mind seeing a black and the lambo orange vert with the brushed P40s. Thanks again for the help.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would replicate that red car. That thing looks great. A graphite vert with a P40 in black would be **** too.

OP
OP

70cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy has a red car so I have to stay away from that colour. I agree that car looks great which is why I want something close, I think that orange with the black wheels would look just as good but would like to see it before I buy the wheels and paint the car

DEADEYE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

This was a quickie. Black is difficult to mess with in PS.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gotta think about several things before painting the car. One, if you go black you HAVE to be willing to keep it clean and spend the extra time that a black car requires.

Lambo orange works on a lambo. IMO it doesn't work on a Viper and it seems a bit poser. Just buy the lambo.

:usa: