PIC.....CHROME INTAKE & other parts..........NICE

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HI, we just finished some chrome intakes and small parts like pulley, tags, fuel rails, brackets.....also due to we are getting crazy busy over here now, everyone's chrome gas cap is on the way back today, we ran out those already chrome ones on the 1st day....i'm very sorry about that, if you have any questions or need price on stuff, PM or e-mail me, we can do just about anything and everything EXCEPT wheels.....due to we are doing all corvette parts now too, so the turn around time is about 5-7 days, thanks.....

427front.jpg

427intake_1.jpg

427intake_back.jpg

427small_pieces.jpg

427top.jpg

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
427intake_back.jpg

Just curious. What's the cause of the goldish color in the center section to the left and right sides? Just a reflection of something that can't be seen from the angle the pic was taken? Something else?

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that's just my camera reflection from our wall paper, it's in tan color, check on that picture shot from the top, you don't see those yellow spots, it's triple chrome plated, thanks

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Normally when someone says chrome intake they mean chrome intake tubes. Not the entire manifold. That is unbelievable! :2tu:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to get my intake plated but I have been hearing that on some of the gen1 cars, mine is a 94 rt, that the plating flakes after a while because of the material that it is made out of. Any comments about that?

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes, those intake mainfolds are all cast alumium, which takes special stuff to seal it before chrome plate, just like those gas caps, a lots of place try to do this, but the chrome gets extremly hot, so crack the whole gas cap, but we know what we doing, and the stuff we use is SPECIAL, no one else have it, that's why we can handle whatever year viper intake mainfolds no problem at all, plus we plate the whole intake, so the chrome is covered all the way around, so 100% no peeling....., and give us about 2 weeks, we will able to do all valve covers soon, we just got this speical sealer in, will handle those valvecovers, just have to test them......

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does the surface get so smooth. Do you have to strip the powder coating paint off first, and then do you have to polish the rough cast surface smooth, to get such a smooth surface, or does the plating go on so thick that it just sort of flows over all rough surfaces to make it look so smooth? If you can do it without stripping and polishing, then the price must be reasonable. I had to pay a guy $750.00 to polish my intake manifold, and that was after it was stripped free by a friend. The guy that polished it said that next time he would charge no less than $1,200 to polish, because it took so long. So how much for this smooth chrome finish?

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would also like to know the price....Also do you offer a core or we have to ship to you first??