PIC of Arrow Racing Engine Intake porting

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got the intake back and installed it......took for a test drive and agree with some of the others..quick surge as you cross 4000RPMs....I had the closeout panel also...can not wait to dyno it....

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
A

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the close-out panel...very clean fit......

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got the intake back and installed it......took for a test drive and agree with some of the others..quick surge as you cross 4000RPMs....I had the closeout panel also...can not wait to dyno it....

Looks a lot like the venerable old 426 Hemi "Rat Roaster" manifold from 40 years ago. :usa:

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just had mine installed last night.
Will let you know after I take it for a test drive..
pics to come shortly..

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Designed to work best with Mopar Stage 1 PCM............but adds to STOCK as well.

Works even better with no hood grills!

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am on the list for both parts for my 2008 as well.

Does anyone have a photo of the rain deflector?

Thanks!

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is just a plastic piece that is in your ram air. Easy to take out I am sure. Don't have my 2010 yet, but sure it is the same as my 06

hightest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark have you guys done one of these yet? Wondering how much labor (hours) I'm looking at. Mike in Albuquerque

It's just a couple of plastic push pins that hold the deflector in place. Takes about 2 minutes if you've been drinking, 1 minute if you're sober.

OP
OP
A

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had mine out and put it back. I think the deflector puts air to the intake and not over the top of it. gen3

On the GenIV the opening of the airbox abuts (tightly) to the top part of the hood air duct...I had a Paxton on my 04 so I can't compare....

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the close-out panel...very clean fit......

Art: (with rain deflector out) Do you have any issues of the inside of the hood contacting and scratching the closeout panel?

Also, do you have to close your hood much firmer due to the 2 foam rubber pads supplied?

Thanks!

OP
OP
A

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art: (with rain deflector out) Do you have any issues of the inside of the hood contacting and scratching the closeout panel?

Also, do you have to close your hood much firmer due to the 2 foam rubber pads supplied?

Thanks!

If you look closely at the edges of the Close-out panel ,notice that I installed a thin strip of door edge protector (on each side)....this allows the panel to slide back against the pressure of the hood... with respect to the foam strips provided by Arrow...I moved them up a bit (front) from the location on the instructions... Yes the hood closes firmer,but with two hand pressure on each side of the hood latch,it catches nicely.......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang