Pic Request for a Gen III/IV

AZViper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I did a search, but can't find exactly what I'm looking for. It seems that most aftermarket wheel set-ups are running lowered as well. Does anyone have pictures of a vert (preferrably a GTS Blue if I can be so picky) that has aftermarket wheels with the stock ride height? I noticed some pics with 360 Forged or HRE wheels, but they're either photo shoped or the car's lowered. Any wheel style would be fine, but I just want to know what the car would look like if I swapped wheels without lowering the car. I'm thinking of going 19" front and 20" back, but may stick with 18's and 19's. Thanks in advance for any help!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I did a search, but can't find exactly what I'm looking for. It seems that most aftermarket wheel set-ups are running lowered as well. Does anyone have pictures of a vert (preferrably a GTS Blue if I can be so picky) that has aftermarket wheels with the stock ride height? I noticed some pics with 360 Forged or HRE wheels, but they're either photo shoped or the car's lowered. Any wheel style would be fine, but I just want to know what the car would look like if I swapped wheels without lowering the car. I'm thinking of going 19" front and 20" back, but may stick with 18's and 19's. Thanks in advance for any help!

Let me see if I can find a set of my Modular Concepts before I lowered the car.

Andy

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's stock 4X4 ride hight LOL.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Let me know if your interested in anything from 360 forged or Modular Concepts, and I will shoot you a quote.:2tu:

Andy

OP
OP
A

AZViper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy, thanks so much for taking the time and posting the pics. I could have sworn I saw these pics previously, and those (along with another car I remember) was what I searched for with no luck. If you've posted pics previously like I think you have, I apologize for you digging them back up again.

There is a lot of gap between the wheels/tires and fenders. Is your set-up exactly the same overall height as the factory wheel/tire set-up? If so, I can see why you call it a 4x4 look.

In person, do you think it just looks completely rediculous, or do you think some people would be ok with the looks. In the pics, I don't think I could live with the look without lowering the car. Problem is, I'm not too excited about doing that since I already find challenging spots entering certain areas I visit frequently. Also concerned about ride quality and any challenges the lowering set-up would cause other mechanical components.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey No Problem Man!

In person it did not look nearly that bad. In pictures you would notice it because I like to shoot the car from a low position which makes it look worse. If I had shot the car from a higher position say eye level down it would visually close that gap.

I do like mine lowered though it does look much better.

Hope this helps!

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

Andy, thanks so much for taking the time and posting the pics. I could have sworn I saw these pics previously, and those (along with another car I remember) was what I searched for with no luck. If you've posted pics previously like I think you have, I apologize for you digging them back up again.

There is a lot of gap between the wheels/tires and fenders. Is your set-up exactly the same overall height as the factory wheel/tire set-up? If so, I can see why you call it a 4x4 look.

In person, do you think it just looks completely rediculous, or do you think some people would be ok with the looks. In the pics, I don't think I could live with the look without lowering the car. Problem is, I'm not too excited about doing that since I already find challenging spots entering certain areas I visit frequently. Also concerned about ride quality and any challenges the lowering set-up would cause other mechanical components.

OP
OP
A

AZViper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I thought. Have you had any issues with your car being lowered? I'll do a search on that as well, since I'm sure the subjects been asked numerous times. If I was to lower the car, I'd probably only go the "conservative" route. Maybe 1/2" or so???

Motons would be cool, but man are they expensive!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's what I thought. Have you had any issues with your car being lowered? I'll do a search on that as well, since I'm sure the subjects been asked numerous times. If I was to lower the car, I'd probably only go the "conservative" route. Maybe 1/2" or so???

Motons would be cool, but man are they expensive!

No problems at all.. I run Eibachs with caps in the rear only.:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96