Picked up car today...simply awesome!!

Hemotoxic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on a happy day! If you're on Long Island I'll keep an eye out for you next time I'm there. Which isn't often.

Thanks for the evaluation. So far everybody seems to think they're getting their money's worth with the Gen V. Write more when you can, please.

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! You are going to love your Viper...it's like nothing else!

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
evidently, there are 2 large bolts (similar looking to a spark plug socket) that are attached to the seat rail to prevent seat travel downward. If removed , the seat supposedly travels an extra 1/2 inch or so towards floor.

Would that work with power seats though? Also how is the ride quality as far as harshness on the street roads? Could you possibly compare it to other cars besides past vipers (since I've never driven a previous gen)?

OP
OP

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely, From what I was told will definitely work with the power seats. As far as street ride quality, compared to my '09 Carrera 'S'..VERY similar ride. I have driven mainly in street mode in the Gen V so far. Even though the Viper measures shorter and less weight than the 911, the 911 still 'felt' smaller. Maybe b/c the Vipers tires are monstrous it actually handles the bumps a bit better than the 911...bet you cant believe that!! Steering is probably still a little better in the 911. Compared to my C5 Z06, the Viper feels much tighter and connected to the road. also better at taking bumps. Steering feel in Viper much better. Much less noise enters the cabin of the Viper(maybe b/c I got GTS with more sound deading material). More to follow...
Would that work with power seats though? Also how is the ride quality as far as harshness on the street roads? Could you possibly compare it to other cars besides past vipers (since I've never driven a previous gen)?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang