You must be registered for see images

AsianGuyWithACamera.com for the rest of the show pics. I'll have the photos up from the track day @ Pocono Raceway in a few days.

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve - that was excellent cool to have Ralph sign the hood of your ACR. But what, were you timing him while doing it? (Saw that pic on AsianGuy's site - also very cool pix.)

I asked him to sign my VCA-SRT 2007 autocross challenge poster we got in Detroit.

OP
OP
A

Asianguywithacamera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was hoping I'd get the track day photos done before heading down to Virginia for a wedding, but I need another 1-2 hours to finish them. Here's a preview

I'll be back late Sunday, so I won't have the photos finished until Monday night after work.

Lucid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was great to have Ralph there. He put almost an hour adjusting my rear suspension. Got a pic of him and his daughter afterwards with my Viper. It was nice to see his family there too.

picture.php

Most of the pics I took were with and HD video camera - Mostly from the cruise and the car show last Sunday. Got some stills, I guess I'll post them if people want to see. Do you all youtube your video or is there a better way to post it?

that's an awesome shot of Dave's Viper. ...guy, which car is yours? Did you put it in the show?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph's daughter has quite the personality. At the concours show, she was walking around with a sheet of paper with 7:22:1 written on it. She asked all of the attendees if they knew what it meant. :rolaugh: Ralph: It was a pleasure meeting you and you have a great family! :2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, those are AWESOME pictures~!!! Yeah, Steve, whassup with the watch???? In a hurry???
(lol) VERY VERY NICE!!! Thanks for sharing them. ~juli

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Quick question. What kind of camera and lens were you using? Id especially like to know what kind of lens you were using for this pic.

OP
OP
A

Asianguywithacamera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's an awesome shot of Dave's Viper. ...guy, which car is yours? Did you put it in the show?

Lucid, try Vimeo, Video Sharing For You for high def video. Youtube is fine for low def stuff but vimeo is good for high def, though you are limited with the number of full 1080p videos that you can upload per week.

I'm not a Viper owner, so I wasn't in the show ;)

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Quick question. What kind of camera and lens were you using? Id especially like to know what kind of lens you were using for this pic.

[IMG.]http://asianguywithacamera.com/temp/pocono_csd_temp4.jpg[/IMG]

Canon 16-35 2.8L with a B+W slim circular polarizer, mounted on a Canon 5D MKII. You could get a similar image from a Canon 40D or 50D with a Canon 10-22. The prosumer bodies don't have the same dynamic range nor high ISO image quality as the full frame bodies, but at web resolutions, most won't be able to see the difference.

OP
OP
A

Asianguywithacamera

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Rest of the pics are here: Pocono CSD - Track Day / 5-25-09 / © AsianGuyWithACamera.com