Pics from Saturday cruise with Dave

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we make this an emoticon on the forums?
\
You must be registered for see images

OMIGOSH!!!! :lmao: THAT's a good one, you guys are SO good at these pics! Yes, to the emoticom, when someone HIJACKS (uhhhhh....me and Mary??????)...they can use THAT!!!! :lmao: LOVE IT~! WHERE's DAVE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~juli
****Need1, you are a handsome devil in your OWN right, ya know!!! :2tu:****

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Juli... We can turn this one of me into an emoticon

:handsomedevil: we'll call it!

You must be registered for see images attach

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Juli... We can turn this one of me into an emoticon

:handsomedevil: we'll call it!

You must be registered for see images attach

YESSSSSS....you hunk-a-hunk-a-burnin-love you~!!! AND we already have EVIL DEVIL...so we NEED handsome devil--- get it...we NEED1~~~:lmao: :eater: ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...thanx for the 'fix', as DAVE is the 'hijack emoticom'...(what is a 'KISS'????) tho technically guess he's NOT hijacking as we've been talking about him ALL FREAKIN DAY DUDE!!!~!!!! Well, okay, I'll give you red is faster than blue, as I've always said BLACK is FASTER than any other...I won't back down from that~!
DUDE???? ~juli

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...thanx for the 'fix', as DAVE is the 'hijack emoticom'...(what is a 'KISS'????) tho technically guess he's NOT hijacking as we've been talking about him ALL FREAKIN DAY DUDE!!!~!!!! Well, okay, I'll give you red is faster than blue, as I've always said BLACK is FASTER than any other...I won't back down from that~!
DUDE???? ~juli

KISS = Keep It Simple Stoopid

After being gone from this thread most of the day, and being the p-chop center of attention, I decided that I needed a simple entry point. So a simple jab at car color was the plan.

We've now moved on to my socks again. That will take some of Dave's advanced material.

Stay tuned.

V

Venomiss

I've GOTTA keep this teeny-tiny DAVE for further use and abuse~! THANX for 'developing' it~!!! Staying tuned for the *hit* on the SOCKS now~!! :eater::eater:~juli

Isn't there a Dr. Seuss book about socks?:)

The handsome devil will be a good addition to the beefcake -what do you think Juli?
Along with the Way Bad picture...two pics for the beef.

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread is getting out of control. OUT OF CONTROL!!
\

V

Venomiss

This thread is getting out of control. OUT OF CONTROL!!
\

HA! We can always ad in...your cruise pictures are just sock it to ya nice!
It's kind've in line?:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I don't think ANY of this is outta control~! We HAVE it in control!!!! We've got the 'hijacked' emoticom that Need1 developed; and we have TWO great HUNK pictures for our beefcake...yes, Mary, I DO concur~! Let's add 'em~~~!!! You guys are now SEX OBJECTS~! :headbang: Howdoya like them apples??? (I like em sweet myself! ;);););))
~~juli
Need1: I also will keep YOUR pic on 'my favorites', along with the DAVE emoticom~!
OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, check out beefcake~~~:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960