pics, had to move some cars

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold my '73 BB Duster about two years ago. Owned it for 12 years...
You must be registered for see images attach

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stealth appears to have aftermarket heat extractors? Atleast if your Viper ever needs a mirror, you know where you can rob one from.:D

Nice collection.

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, HHI Viper. Over $25,000 and 4 winters to build it. It's probably the 12th Duster I've owned, 9th Big Block Duster I built.

The Stealth has GAB shocks and Eibachs with BBS 18" wheels. 13G Trubos, HKS ICs & hardpipe, 3rd injections system, EBC, custom intake, HKS exhaust,6spd, etc. I also bought a stock Pearle White TT. 16G Turbos, big injectors, translator etc. all in garage.

LOL, yah I had something else on my mind and wrote the wrong year. Sapphire only being offered in '01. Just received my Tire Pressure Monitor System from DC Performance and will be installing that as soon as the Neon gets out of my way.

Ted

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hiya Ted - Take the hitch off and put it on the Mirada!

Fun set of cars, nice property but it looks like you haven't had much rain?

You know I like Mopars.
Mike

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mirada has a hitch. I built the 440 for mileage and it got 24mpg with 440 magnum power. Unfortunately, the trailer (with 3 snowmobiles on it) barely got 13mpg. Now it's too new to be considered a "Classic" and too old for an easy restoration. Gonna pull the 440hp and sell it.

Used the Stealth to pull a extra cars to various car show, but car not designed for it so I became uncomfortable towing with it, although I had no problems. I did use it to tow a utility trailer quite a bit, but the trailer wheel bearings kept blowing out and forcing me to tow the Utility trailer on the car trailer, lol.

Hoping to buy a 4x4 Dakota and supercharge it for towing purposes.

We've been getting rain, unfortunately. Can't keep control of the weeds sprouting up all over my 7 acres here. It's not supposed to rain here (3600') very often, but we've been experiencing Global Cooling for the last 3 years - 60-65F during the last 3 days! Summer's usually 75F. Wish Gobal Warming would get here ... I paid taxes for it!

Ted

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, I live my dream. Log house on the Lake. 200mi. of highway to nearest city with only a few cops between. More car projects than I know what to do with and my life isn't controlled by gas prices! Lol. Definition of Happiness?

Ted

Viper ACR Lover 02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cars and the dump truck look like they are getting ready to brawl in that second picture. That certainly is gorgeous scenery.

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Whenever people come to my house they look at the Mountains across the Lake and always comment on the view. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the mountains to come out in pics. My log house has 2300sq. ft. I have a 'guest log cabin' of about 700' and nearly 1700 sf of workshop and garage space here on 7 acres.

You must be registered for see images

I'm glad you guys are enjoying my Duster, it represents a huge effort for a street car.

Ted