Pics Houston VCA Meet 2-17

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pics taken by the Dave & Busters manager Troy during our meet yesterday. Dave & Busters was a good central location and were good enough to rope off a parking area for our Vipers. There were about 13-15 folks at the tables discussing how to get this club cranked up again. Ivan Wood presided and already has a plan of action. Hope to see all you Houston area Viper owners at one of the events scheduled monthly. We will soon have great cruise and track weather. Stay tuned.

This was a good start.

Jim

You must be registered for see images attach

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool. Thanks for the pics. Whos blue/silver SRTC is that with the HRE 843R's? Anymore pics of it?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was nice to see everone & some NICE vipers!

Hey Austin!

Hows it goin', Andy? I wish I would have known you guys were meeting up. I would have tried to make it out there. I see the RT is still looking good. :cool:

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,

Great pics, and thanks for posting up the tech manual info. It was great meeting everyone.

Austin,

It is my SRT-C with the 843R's, you know, the ones you photoshoped for for me :)

I don't have any more pics of the car yet, will soon just have not had time.

Tim

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,

Great pics, and thanks for posting up the tech manual info. It was great meeting everyone.

Austin,

It is my SRT-C with the 843R's, you know, the ones you photoshoped for for me :)

I don't have any more pics of the car yet, will soon just have not had time.

Tim

Tim, I didnt realize you were here in Houston. The car looks great. How do you like the wheels?

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love them. I have heard nothing but good comments on them.

We'll have to meet in person at the next meet if your able to make it. I believe the plan is to have one a month. In the beginning to set up the chapter and then to have fun :headbang:

OP
OP
J

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPER GTSR 91 - Dang, dude, you sound like a Z06 owner. You even posted on the thread that provided the email to get on the announcement email list - remember? And the announcement was made in two threads. Viper owners all over the world knew about this, but you didn't? If you wanted to be there, you would have been.

If you send Viperlaw your email address, you will get the next announcement via email.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont look at the forums much anymore. What happened to the good ole letters that Prashant and other pres. used to send out?? Wished I still had my zo6. Who is viperlaw or what is his email address?