pics of Black Srt with red stripes

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for some pics of black srt with black stripes. Thinking this is the car I want, and I want to see real pics instead of the 3d pics on dodge's website.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for some pics of black srt with black stripes. Thinking this is the car I want, and I want to see real pics instead of the 3d pics on dodge's website.
blalck SRT w/ black stripes? can u even see the stripes if they are black on a black srt?

OP
OP
O

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I meant black car with red strips and the convertible not a coupe. See what happens when you work too late lolol. That is going to be one bad ass car. Thanks for the help.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you get pics please post them here. I am curious how the red stripes look on a black vert as well.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can do black on black ... there was a pic of a black on black acr around ... gorgeous.. I think it was the thread when someone took a pic of a an orange in the factory. http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-s...12191-2008-srt10-viper-very-orange-bonus.html
Very stealthy....

Black is the only color I believe you can put red stripes though...
This thread has a pic..
http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/614610-factory-pickup-pics.html

blalck SRT w/ black stripes? can u even see the stripes if they are black on a black srt?

Last edited:

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black on Black looks great! The stripes are usually a "flat" black or "ghosted." Jack Roush used to have a Black on Black Stage 3 Mustang (I know a little off), but it was awesome looking! It is a pretty cool combo if done right. Red on Black looks good too.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here ya go.

MVC-001F1.jpg