Pics of Chrome Emblems on Red RT

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are the same emblems that come from the factory with the 2001 Connolly package option. I have the same chrome emblems on my Rt/10. Your right, it looks great!

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bill,
Wow!! You are quick!! Thanks for posting them, they look beautiful!! Sold me on them.
Laura
devil.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got them on my 1998 RED GTS. He's right, they look fantastic. Best cosmetic upgrade you can do for cheap money.
I also would recommend buying the black lettering for the rear bumper..

Gerald

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The chrome lettering looks fantastic with the polished three spokes! Changing emblem colors is a great trick... lots of good hood and trunk lid emblem colors avaialable now as well.

My car is finally hitting the paint shop this week (at least the prep work is about to begin
smile.gif
) and it looks like black emblems are going on..... should look good with the "light metallic pewter" paint and black stripes.

RockStar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just put them on my black 94. Love the chrome emblems with the polished 5 spokes.
You must be registered for see images

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just recieved my chrome emblems from Parts Rack too. I highly recommend this "mod". I may purchase the black lettering for the rear as well.

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the chrome sides from Jon and the rear silver emblems (I have a red-silver striped GTS), and it is a dramatically better look--in my opinion. Not too hard to put on--you need only a blowdryer and strong fingernails.(or thin line)

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great. It really sets the rims off nicely. I bought a set of plain ones and had the body shop paint mine to match my stripes.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There seems to be quite a demand for the rear label chrome lettering. I wish some vendor (hint, hint) would provide this product because I would be their first customer. If the chrome lettering does not materialize, I just may give PartsRack another call. The black lettering for the rear of the car may be the way to go.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten