Pics of custom front air dams

Valhalla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone with custom front air dams please post pics and price paid and from who you bought. I have been snakeless for 2 months because H**NN**SSY can't deliver.

THANK YOU!!!!

OP
OP
V

Valhalla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the pic and great price but I don't know about those bug eyed headlights..

Anybody else?

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Click on my avatar for a view of Autoform's front slpitter. It slips over the lower stock facia and bolts to the front edge of the wheel well.

Bob K

OP
OP
V

Valhalla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks, getting closer to my tastes.....

Keep em comin'!

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a picture of the Autoform spoiler like Bob's on my Viper, but without the air ducts.

You must be registered for see images

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had it for a few years now but if I recall it cost approx. $1,100 unpainted. It takes a beating from rocks and scrapes but it does flex up and down a bit if you happen to hit a dip or speed bump. I'm going to get mine re-painted this winter and maybe try putting 3M on it. I've had many positive comments on it. I think Autoform is a sponsor on this site or at least listed in the merchandise section.

Bob K

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One version of the ORECA fronts that we sell.
208Oreca-Germany-Viper-small-med.jpg

You can have it wide or narrow, you can have it with or with out central lights, you can have it in Fibreglass or CF.

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, you either love it or you hate it. I had 3 requirements, 1) had to keep the front end from getting light 2) utilized the OEM facia 3) no modification of the front facia. This filled the bill.

Plus I like the Angelina Jolie look.

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John [******] makes a Venom Aero package which includes a redesigned front facia. I don't know if he is still selling them but you used to be able to buy only the front (not the entire package) if you chose. I'm sure someone on this board has a picture they can post. I personally have not had any problems in dealing with him but many others apparently have.

Bob K

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John [******] makes a Venom Aero package which includes a redesigned front facia. I don't know if he is still selling them but you used to be able to buy only the front (not the entire package) if you chose. I'm sure someone on this board has a picture they can post. I personally have not had any problems in dealing with him but many others apparently have.

Bob K

Valhalla said:
Anyone with custom front air dams please post pics and price paid and from who you bought. I have been snakeless for 2 months because H**NN**SSY can't deliver.

THANK YOU!!!!

OP
OP
V

Valhalla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can't delivery. He has lied MANY times on the delivery date. SAME OLD JOHN!
Looks like I am going to have to go back to stock.

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
valhalla, still waiting for outcome from the firestone f'd up my snake thread... :confused: happy ending or no?

OP
OP
V

Valhalla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
waiting for the front air dam...so far they are paying...thanks for asking!