Pics of my calipers Pc vs. Black stock

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had these done last year. As you can see from the pics my stock black was ruined by dealer.
Much better looking now. Did my ebrakes too. I'll have to see if i have any before and after pics on the car.
:D

Attachments

• IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1138.jpg
    IMG_1138.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1139.jpg
    IMG_1139.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1140.jpg
    IMG_1140.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black is preferable. Yellow,orange etc is like having the pumpkin of a rear axle pu truck painted some stupid bright color or chromed. GTS Bruce

OP
OP
L

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Black is preferable. Yellow,orange etc is like having the pumpkin of a rear axle pu truck painted some stupid bright color or chromed. GTS Bruce

I toyed with going back to black, but glad i went red. i have a red car and going to get black chrome wheels so think the red will offset that area. I went with black on the rotors though.;)

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I toyed with going back to black, but glad i went red. i have a red car and going to get black chrome wheels so think the red will offset that area. I went with black on the rotors though.;)

Dont worry... Bruce will ***** no matter what you do unless its a flat black no interior caged weekend track car with license plates duck taped to the back window ;)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL Typically I'd agree with you Bruce but an advantage to bright colored calipers is it shows the age and heat they've taken.