Pics of my car with springs and caps

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it finally stoppecd raining and was able to take the car out.

Doug Levin Motorsports lowered my car on eibachs and lowering caps. I cant begin to say how amazing Doug Levin's shop is, i greatly appreciate every memeber who reffered me to him. His shop is OUTSTANDING. He did so many little free mods on my car too (dynomatted my trunk). The car is going to go back to him in a few weeks to get an exhaust setup from him.

Well here are the pics. According to doug it should still settle in another quarter inch to half inch.

This is hands down my favorite mod so far, it makes the car look a billion times better and deff gave it that low exotic look i was going for. Its sitting PERFECT. Comfort feels exactly the same, slight improvement on handling. Taking it tomorrow to get an aligment.

You must be registered for see images attach

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man--that looks killer--that is the ONE mod I want to do, but scare of losing ride quality---I love how it turned out on your car and think it would be awesome on my car as well. Have you scraped yet?-where are you having it alligned. What did dynomatting the trunk do?

OP
OP
S

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the stock gap was about 4 fingers, like the size of my fist. now its less then 2 fingers. I never really measured it. I havn't scraped yet, i have always had lowered cars, so i know how to drive around a dropped car. (Going up dips at angels, etc.)

I think im going to take it to the alignment factory to have it aligned. I have taken several cars to that guy and he knows his stuff. Plus all he does is align cars.

i really didn't lose any ride quality. I mean the vipers ride quality isn't that great to begin with.

OP
OP
S

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
down in south dade. like SW 120th street and 107th ave.

Doug Levin had reffered me to a place closer to you though.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Way to go man looks Great!

I have my Eibachs sitting on the floor waiting to go in, really looking forward to getting this 4X4 down a bit.

Andy

Allan88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car has exactly the ride height I want.:2tu::2tu::2tu:

I just did the eibachs myself this week, it did lower the car around 1 inch front and rear.
would like to have it closer to the ground, specially in the rear.:(
I had the lowering caps in my garage but didn't install them, they could shift/fall out if the spring got unloaded. :dunno:

Is there something i am missing here, or do I shorten the shock to get the spring sit tight when its off the ground.

Allan

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn that looks good. I like that you havent ditched the 10 spokes. I really like the those wheels, especially when the car is lowered.