Pics of my Custom GTS

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the picture of my Freshly Modded 01 GTS. The car started out as an almost brand new stock 2001 solid yellow GTS with 2k miles on it. Now it is a beast with tons of eye appeal and alotta ass to back up the aggressive looks. First an Autoform Vented Cowl Hood was added. This Hood was a lot of work to make perfect but the end result was just amazing. This really gives the car a unique look. Next I added stripes to the car. They are a single stage Black just like the factory does it. In addition to the single stage paint 3 coats of clear was then sprayed on top the stripe only making the stripes stand out 100 times better. Rather than going with the stock 8" wide stripe which would spilt the center vents leaving only 2" outside the stripe pattern, we made the decision to go ahead and change the stripe pattern to a full 10 inches. In my opinion this is by far the best combo I have ever seen. The stripes look like they should have been this way from the factory. Also the motor has a head and cam package with a full TNT exhaust from the headers back, Vec II, cold air intake from TNT, and about 10k worth of stereo. Here are some pics. The day it rolled out of the Body Shop. These pics are before it was even washed good.
43562001_Viper_GTS_007-med.jpg

43562001_Viper_GTS_006-med.jpg

43562001_Viper_GTS_005-med.jpg

435601_Viper_GTS_012-med.jpg

4356edit_5-med.JPG

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how unnoticeable the extra vents are... very stylish!

Get those "Viper GTS" decals back on the fenders!

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how unnoticeable the extra vents are... very stylish!

Get those "Viper GTS" decals back on the fenders!
That was the whole idea......To have something extra that was hardly noticable. Good eye.

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow love that color combo. Do you have Mod Fever? Go Faster itchin at ya? Always new you would come back home......It is great to see you back in the drivers seat of a great American Hotrod!! Although I will admit Your Lambo was a work of Art. I still will always love that car and almost any car that Lamborghini builds.
Chad

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

Who did the hood insert? I had autoform do mine, you can see the heat coming out of it,

Mark
Mark I bought the complete light weight hood that still uses the factory hinges. It had to have a lot of work done to it to make it right but it was really worth it.
Chad
4356Feb_06_pics_028-med.jpg

4356Feb_06_pics_029-med.jpg

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet ride Chad....congrats. I like it a lot more that the SRT....good to see ur back in the saddle with another one. Still keeping the RT10???

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet ride Chad....congrats. I like it a lot more that the SRT....good to see ur back in the saddle with another one. Still keeping the RT10???
Yeah I still have the old RT. It's like an old friend now. It would take a ton of cash to make me part with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang