PICS OF MY HEFFNER SRT TWIN TURBO... (FINALLY)

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can only echo what everyone else has already said. That is the best looking SRT I have ever seen, it's beyond awsome or sick. There is a lot less available O2 in Savannah for sure ! I need to go lay down... :eek:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, will you being making one of them your Street Killer and the other your Track monster, or do you plan on having a TOUGH decision every time you want to go for a ride? :D

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow guys... thanks for the response!!

...Plum,
Blue is faster.

Hey Gary, Isn't it always that way

:eek:

Jay "King Kong Zilla of the Blue N White GTS Fan Club" K.

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely stunning!!! The soung bite made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. That has to be a trip when the turbos spool up. Look forward to more video. A great PACK of vipers. ;) ;) ;)

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GARY,

AWESOME......SIMPLY AWESOME :headbang:

Hey man, how is everything?? I am going to try to come up to Ohio for the nationals. I'll just be watching, but hopefully we will be able to raise some more hell. I look forward to it. :2tu:

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again guys, Thanks a lot. If the damn weather would clear up a bit, I could go out and get some decent footage. We'll see.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome cars gary!!! For the suspension aspect on this car is there only the Aldon Coilovers and Upgraded Bushings along with the bigger tires/rims that gave this car this lowered look? Anything else done to it suspension wise? Also i'm completely new at this what kind of bushings are the new ones?

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I know, those are the only suspension modifications. I must say, I had a friend's stock Mamba SRT for a couple of weeks, when I was trying to decide what to do about this car. The stock car doesn't ride nearly as well(IMO) as this lower car. FOr more info, call Jason Heffner.