pics of my nasty hood on my Red 03 SRT10

youngviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i kinda like it....its unique, different, and aggressive. some of the reasons why i bought my viper in the first place. Its has a distint look to it. i give u props GTS-R 001 we need more guys like you out there being creative and giving us a selection to choose from in doing mods on the exterior of our snakes. because right now we barely have anything to choose from outside a few over priced builder. espically compared to a lot of other cars. anyways nice hood, love all the pix you have up, and hope you put some pictures of the front spoiler up soon.
ray-

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i kinda like it....its unique, different, and aggressive. some of the reasons why i bought my viper in the first place. Its has a distint look to it. i give u props GTS-R 001 we need more guys like you out there being creative and giving us a selection to choose from in doing mods on the exterior of our snakes. because right now we barely have anything to choose from outside a few over priced builder. espically compared to a lot of other cars. anyways nice hood, love all the pix you have up, and hope you put some pictures of the front spoiler up soon.
ray-

I think you got a little brown on your nose ray ;)

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that hood, throw on a jay leno front bumper, and a ricer wing and the perfect viper for retards is born...

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't necessarily like it - but I do like the fact that there are guys like this out there giving us choices in case we DO like it. Without them, we all look alike...

youngviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ray-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you got a little brown on your nose ray

twinturbo3150- HEY I GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. N RIGHT NOW I'D LIKE TO SEE A VARIETY OF MODS TO CHOOSE FROM N WHEN I SEE PPL HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I GIVE CREDIT.....I DONT SEE WUTS WRONG WITH SOME MORE STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM......

AND SRTRICKY......ARE YOU 12 YEARS OLD? CUZ THAT WAS THE AGE OF THE LAST PERSON I HEARD A COMMENT LIKE THAT FROM.....YOU MUST THING YOUR SOME [*****] HUH LOL

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that hood, throw on a jay leno front bumper, and a ricer wing and the perfect viper for retards is born...

RICKY,

How about I drive my car down from Edmonton to Vancouver and we put yours and mine in a car show and see who gets more votes? :nana:

J/K Ricky, I already know who would win!

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:

ray-

twinturbo3150- HEY I GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. N RIGHT NOW I'D LIKE TO SEE A VARIETY OF MODS TO CHOOSE FROM N WHEN I SEE PPL HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I GIVE CREDIT.....I DONT SEE WUTS WRONG WITH SOME MORE STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM......

AND SRTRICKY......ARE YOU 12 YEARS OLD? CUZ THAT WAS THE AGE OF THE LAST PERSON I HEARD A COMMENT LIKE THAT FROM.....YOU MUST THING YOUR SOME [*****] HUH LOL

Young,

Good job sticking up for yourself, sometimes people on these boards can get a little childish in their comments and expect you to respect them and their opinion but have so little class that they do not respect you or your opinion :2tu:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RICKY,

How about I drive my car down from Edmonton to Vancouver and we put yours and mine in a car show and see who gets more votes? :nana:

J/K Ricky, I already know who would win!

LOL most of the things you produce are great...this one absoultey stinks in my opinion...Sorry :eek: :eek: Then again you said it yourself "its not for everyone"

Ricky

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:

ray-

I can see the blood vessels in your head enlarging from here. :rolleyes:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I kind of has that "Corvette Summer" thing going.
Some angles look better than others. Is it the same as the one on Tommy Archers CC?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some angles look better than others. Is it the same as the one on Tommy Archers CC?

Andrew/USPWR,

It is the same as the one on Tommy Archers car, only this hood has the stock side pieces, I have another one being painted for an 06 First Edition and an 06 VCA Coupe with the more radical side pieces from the new World Challenge hood as well. The same cars are getting our lightweight pin on Viperdays Comp Coupe style hoods as well. ( pics to come )

Never thought of Corvette Summer till you mentioned it, I was thinking more Zuntov 62 Grand Sport corvette though. I think I would have to turn half the center vents going towards the front and paint the car candie Apple red and I bet Mark Hammil would be first in line for one of these hoods.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it although I would def. need to see in person................***** when it rains though I bet ?

I thought I was the only guy who drove his viper in the rain! Are you telling me there are others out there?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
My Autoform vented hood is similar but a bit lower and less pronounced.

Everyone who has seen it likes it and it does vent a bunch of hot air.

Give us a shot from the front, please.

Dan

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Autoform vented hood is similar but a bit lower and less pronounced.

Everyone who has seen it likes it and it does vent a bunch of hot air.

Give us a shot from the front, please.

Dan

Dan,

is that your car in the photos Albert took of the DC Performence open house, if so Nice Car!

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just remembered what it reminds me of.

You must be registered for see images attach

thats the creature from the black lagoon :headbang:

btw, i think the hood looks trick. a great idea especially if you are runnin a supercharger :2tu:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:

ray-

Calm down young, before you get a heart attack, did you notice at the end of my post, It meant I was kidding, next time I will spell it out. :2tu: (its all good)

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Andrew/USPWR,

It is the same as the one on Tommy Archers car, only this hood has the stock side pieces, I have another one being painted for an 06 First Edition and an 06 VCA Coupe with the more radical side pieces from the new World Challenge hood as well. The same cars are getting our lightweight pin on Viperdays Comp Coupe style hoods as well. ( pics to come )

Never thought of Corvette Summer till you mentioned it, I was thinking more Zuntov 62 Grand Sport corvette though. I think I would have to turn half the center vents going towards the front and paint the car candie Apple red and I bet Mark Hammil would be first in line for one of these hoods.

Thanks, keep up the good fight:)