Pics of my new SRT Coupe....dial up beware

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got these to upload to my gallery....

2006_Viper_pics_009.jpg

2006_Viper_pics_023.jpg

2006_Viper_pics_006.jpg

2006_Viper_pics_011.jpg

2006_Viper_pics_007.jpg

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Pics of my new SRT Coupe....

RMBSRT, beautiful car and color combo. Invest in some Moton's and lower that snake a little......I still love it!

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dang, Nice car!! Will trade Alaska for Texas weather. OHhhh that's right Global warming. Could have fooled Me!! :headbang:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Love it!

Mine looks just like it. I know a lot of guys prefer the white stripes, but for me, the silver stripes add a level of sophistication as opposed to the boy racer white stripes. For me if they had one with white stripes, I would have still purchased the one with the silver stripes.

If it would ever stop snowing in Colorado, I could take it out for a bit. I bought it, drove it home and that is it, sitting in the garage. Every morning it raises it's head in anticipation as I open the garage door only to curl back up and go to sleep when it sees that I have 5 foot snow banks on the sides of the drive way and fresh 6 inches of powder on the driveway surface.

Enjoy.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RMBSRT, Lookin GOOD!Lots of Luck with it..
COLOVIPER,I know how you feel,-5 this morning! :eek: Lots of snow here too and I have a long time to wait until it will be fine for my snake to go on the prowl,plus I only have 25 miles on it!!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

OP
OP
R

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for all of the comments guys. I looked at all of the color combos and decided Blue /Silver was the one for me. I love this car and I have no regrets in selling my 2006 Z06 to get it. (love the Z06, hate the GM build quality)

I am working on my mod list and this car will end up with a Paxton very soon. Already made my first purchase from John at the Parts Rack.

Soon to add:
Corsa Track
Motons
6 point harness
Paxton
Headers
Window Tint
3m

I live in Dallas where they are freaking out that it is 32 degrees and it MIGHT ice over. I love the way they overreact to cold weather in Dallas, if you turn on the TV right now, they make it sound like the second ice age is upon us!

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Houston is "Bracing" itself for the cold front too. Below 32 the city almost shuts down.

Joe Berli put a paxton on his GenIII, he had a few challenges along the way. You might talk to him, easier to learn from someone that has gone thru it already, & he might give you a couple good ideas.

He has 3 vipers & is a great guy.

http://www.berlisbody.com/

Andy

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RMBSRT, Lookin GOOD!Lots of Luck with it..
COLOVIPER,I know how you feel,-5 this morning! :eek: Lots of snow here too and I have a long time to wait until it will be fine for my snake to go on the prowl,plus I only have 25 miles on it!!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

I was in park city yesterday doing some work at the park city television. Geez dont they plow the roads up there. Im sure your viper would of done just fine. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4