Pics Of My Viper with New Mods

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The car really looks great with the black wheels and the Moton set-up. I almost decided on these wheels at the time they were in the classified. I wanted the chrome lip instead. I concur with what Austin said about the '08 hood and a Paxton, of course.

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only problem now will when you get some real power... You won't be able to find a better tire then what you have....

Thats my problem now... Now I have to go with a 19 inch rear wheel...

Love the look of the black wheels.. I have the iforged with the grey center and polished lip...
I should have went with the full black...... Looks sweet....

Joe

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL! Dayum D, you just can't leave it alone! Must say it looks real sweet! At least you stick with yellow so that I can recognize it's always you.

Nice job. Seriously crazy low. I don't know how the heck you get around without a truss! LOL

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
like night and day. like $1000 to $5000. motons way to go

I told you D!! The coilovers simply transform the ride and handling of these cars!! Your drop is simply sickening! The black centercaps are a nice touch and the polished rivts break up the monotone theme nicely. I guess looking at my car while going up to the last brunch made a mark huh? Hey we should start a new club, "The insanely low VIPERs in NYC Club" lol

I sold my chrome wheels and will be doing a different finish on my next set. We have to get together for some pics when I get my new rollers on!

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
didn't you just put those chrome wheels on about 3 months ago??

Yes, I put them on in April to be exact. I'm going to be running our signature wheel line, its called D2FORGED.

I dropped them off to their new owner on Friday:(;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96