Picture at Gala wanted

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone get a picture of the pretty young lady (my wife) that got to sit in the passenger side of the Gen V at the Gala. I was standing there when Ralph let her in but left the camera back at our table. I was in shock and never thought to use my phone and I wouldn't have been able to get back to the table in time anyway. That is all I heard about for a week. Now she would like a picture if possible. Any help would be appreciated. It may be easier just to email me at [email protected] if someone has one.:D
Thanks in advance.
GRNBGON

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto. I saw it and was hoping it would start a trend. Even tried to rip the legs off my pants just in case it helped :omg: Alas, I never got to sit in any of the cars. Only let down of the whole weekend.

I don't have a picture, but I was an eye witness, if that helps:D

Bill

OP
OP
GRNBGON

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What, no one took pictures! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone must have those pictures!!!!!!!!!!! Yes Bill I know you saw it but pictures are worth more!!!!!!!!!!!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw Ralph let her in, but lost interest in what was going on after it was only one person allowed to sit in it. What was that all about anyway? Tease.