Picture of stock OEM Gen 3 Exhaust

mTech2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The title says it all. I am trying to figure out if the exhaust I have is OEM or a Corsa but I don't know what the OEM looks like. I can't seem to find a picture of the OEM anywhere on the net. Can someone help?

Thanks!

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just took mine off this weekend, but I didn't take any pictures of it and I'm out of town now. Basically though, all you have to do is look at the routing. If there is a crossover running from one side of the car to the other just behind where the tips are, it is most likely stock. There is one other manufacturer that includes the crossover, but the Corsa doesn't. If it's still on the car, you can look into the where the tip is. If it's stock, you will notice that the tip exiting on the driver's side is actually coming from the muffler on the passenger's side and vice-versa.

OP
OP
M

mTech2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I was able to get a hold of a used exhaust that I believe is a Corsa but I am not sure. I am trying to determine exactly what it is. There are no manufacture markings on it but it does have the stock gen 3 cats on it. I thought it might be easier to find a picture than to take the side panel off my car and compare.

YLW DRM2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The title says it all. I am trying to figure out if the exhaust I have is OEM or a Corsa but I don't know what the OEM looks like. I can't seem to find a picture of the OEM anywhere on the net. Can someone help?

Thanks!

I don't have pictures of the stock exhaust, but basic difference is that OEM exhaust much quieter than any after market, and second difference OEM exhaust has a crossover. If you look at the exhaust, and it comes out from the engine on your right site, but than goes crossover to the left than it is OEM. Corsa comes out from the right headers and goes straight to the right rocker panel exhaust opening.