pictures deleted!!!!!!!!!!

GTS Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why would the board (Michael Pierce) delete two photo's of the ford GT-90 concept car? He told me that they are not viper related so they were pulled, there are many other non Dodge car pics in the member galleries. Seems like the rules only apply to certain people.

OP
OP
G

GTS Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jason I know for fact it was him as he emailed me, yet there seem to be many other pics that are not viper related. And since YOU don't know the facts or own a viper be quiet.

dadsvpr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had member area deletions of a bugatti EB110 (1 of a bout 20) and 2 pic of 959's, one 5 together! the other just 2. i took the pictures and still have them. i uploaded them because the sight of these cars is so rare i thought it'd be nice to share. guess its outside the charter. oh well everyone elses loss not mine. i still have the pics.... my vote if it counts is i disagree with the deletions.

oh yeah last deletion i had was of two fine young ladies extremely ******** clad SITTING on a superbird wing. i thought it cool in that it demonstrated the strength on those wings (of a fellow renowned mopar no less) but the girls well i figured were not PC.

jason

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTS Jeff:
jason I know for fact it was him as he emailed me, yet there seem to be many other pics that are not viper related. And since YOU don't know the facts or own a viper be quiet.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All hell to Jeff here on this one!!
hail[1].gif

I was just stated what I thought. Excuse me if I'm not good enough to throw my two sense in on this topic.