Pictures of the 05 SRT 10

G-Fulm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally got around to taking some nice pictures of the Viper this weekend. Found an empty parking garage in town around 11pm. Enjoy!

You must be registered for see images attach

Cincy2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well done. I love the color and lack of stripes. Very classy despite it's hulking, over the top power. Those carbon fiber chip guards that PartRack sells would go well with this color car.

Cincy

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
G-Fulm, the pictures are very very nice! Welcome to the world of Viper ownership. Now, come on and join the VCA so that you can become part of the best car club in the world. Congratulations!

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the viper that got away (sold) from me was an 04 silver, i still remember that particular fall day after the test drive the was smoke/heat coming from the front quarter panel due to the heat of the exhaust, after that i was hooked! Took me a while to find the right one but i finally did.

J

OP
OP
G

G-Fulm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks all for the compliments!

My dad and I are enjoying the hell out of this car and we absolutely love it.

We can never go back...Being 21, I dont know how I can live with buying myself a car that is not a viper...

Well done. I love the color and lack of stripes. Very classy despite it's hulking, over the top power. Those carbon fiber chip guards that PartRack sells would go well with this color car.

I was actually looking at those. They would look good on the silver...and be functional too :D

Wow - looks brand new - garage queen?

We got the car with 24,000 on her from 3 previous owners. Its and 05, so I think she saw the road a lot. The car has some scrapes and paint damage under the front bumper and rocker panels, and some paint chips from rocks near the wheel wells. But she runs like a champ and is showing no signs of leaks.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not a silver fan but great looking viper..congrats and be careful. Im on my third one because I wasnt careful. They are called vipers for a reason. they will lightning strike BITE you very fast if you arent paying attention. Especially in the first 6 months of ownership.

Not get to a drag strip already!

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We got the car with 24,000 on her from 3 previous owners. Its and 05, so I think she saw the road a lot. The car has some scrapes and paint damage under the front bumper and rocker panels, and some paint chips from rocks near the wheel wells. But she runs like a champ and is showing no signs of leaks

Very nice. I bought my black 03 back in April with 23,000, and ths same condition - scrapes, etc. You'll get over it!:headbang:These cars are meant to be driven and enjoyed, and that's what I'm doing with mine.

OP
OP
G

G-Fulm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice. I bought my black 03 back in April with 23,000, and ths same condition - scrapes, etc. You'll get over it!:headbang:These cars are meant to be driven and enjoyed, and that's what I'm doing with mine.

I agree. This car is going to be driven and enjoyed. You can count on that :D:D:drive:

Nice photos. Can I use them as mine?:rolaugh:

I wont tell anyone. ;)