Pinks - TV show

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone seriously considered running their Viper on the show "Pinks"? Wednesday nights on the speed channel.

Big risk I know but how cool would that be to run against another high end car like a Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche or ? Would anyone on here be willing to take that kind of risk?

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw on where two brothers were racing each other, at the end one brother got the others car ... I guess that wouldn't be too bad, you could always give the car back. But, running for Pinks isn't in my blood .. but I do watch the show when I see it's on. Seeing someone lose a Viper would be too painful to watch though. lol

D.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to have stupid amounts of money where it would not matter....because no matter how good you are, anything can happen.....

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since a majority of the cars that run on pinks are beaters that are converted to drag cars, most in less than a week, if I was to run another Viper owner it would be for charity. The looser writes a check for $5,000.00 to the charity of the winners choice.

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I watch pinks, but the more I do, the more stupid I think it is...

If you are going to race then it should be heads up (the best 2 of 3 -or- 3 of 5 is understandable)

But, I was watching the other night and the other guy got 10 car lengths

So that's not fair racing to me - especially when your racing for titles.

I only watch it to make fun of the idiots who will sign up for that show and then ask to get 10 car lengths against the other guy :bonker:

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw an episode where to guys had fully built drag bikes that they valued at around 30 grand. Neither of them were willing to risk losing their bike so they both went in on buying a new R1, so the winner would get that bike instead of the drag bike. I would think that concept should be used more to get cooler cars on the show. I would love to see some exotics and such racing.

OP
OP
R

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the same episode with the bikes. Great idea on their part.

It amazes me how bad some of these guys negotiate. They get so jacked up in the moment and agree to things they shouldn't. I'm with you Whoaa GTS, it would be nice to see some serious cars out there. There have been some good ones, but lately, they're pretty scabbed together.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang