please help me find a gen1 blk rt10

v10sloboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys i am new hear but would love some help finding a decent blk 94-95 rt10 with less than 60k mile. i am on a buget of 35k max. any leads would be great thanks john

Un'sidepiper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try the Showroom Auto on Bascom Ave on San Jose CA. They had one about three weeks ago. Ask for Gary he is a straight forward guy and will help you out. PM me with any questions or if you want me to do some leg work for you! If I remember right it was (maybe a little high for you at 38k) but only about 18k miles! Good luck!

OP
OP
V

v10sloboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
already called them they want 37000 min and i dont know if i want a car that old with so few miles could be a bad thing if you are going to drive it a lot like i plan too. i also and going to do some serious mods and dont really want to tear apart a car that mint. i know that sounds crazy but i plan on doing some major mods. replacing the front bumper interior and also som new suspention wheels and some engine work. cant seed oing that too a flawless 7000 mile car. not to mention with a few more miles i cansave some cash to use on these mods. thanks for the link anyway

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Go to dodgevipersforsale.com they have a '94 black RT10, I've seen this car and it looks great. They are asking 38.5 per there website but give them a call.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booth