Please support a fellow Viper owner....

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's Quick and easy this year to vote...

Vote for De Young Properties... builder of 4 donated St. Jude homes where we have raised over $3,800,000. We are curtrently building our 5th donated home in the hopes of raising another $1,000,000 for the kids. We also were proud to build a home for a local hero on the TV show Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

We would be grateful andappreciate your vote for De Young Properties in the following categories:

- Best Home Builder
- Best "Green" or EnvironmentallyFriendly Company
- Best Customer Service

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGNsbmRrZzNKYmdTNV9CdW83TjJHTWc6MA#gid=0

V

Venomiss

Voted and done!

Only take a second and the deadline is May 31st to vote. Good luck Jerry!

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Venomiss... Looks like you are the only Viper member that voted for us... Almost all of our Ford GT friends have done so. Come on Viper Nation... not much time left to vote!!!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so you want us to lie about our experience or lack of ?

the whole thing is a popularity contest then huh ?

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Voted and happy to do so!

Plum, pretty uncalled for response. You can clearly see that Jerry has done a lot for various communities. Anyone who has given away what he has and in the sprirt of good community, you do not need personal experience with. Talk about 100% negativity all the time. Maybe you need to ask yourself what you have done for others lately. It is getting kind of old.

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I'm with plum on this one...I have no personal experience with the member or De Young Properties and think it's wrong to vote because hes a VCA member. ASP I'm sure you're a great guy and I wish you luck!!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Voted and happy to do so!

Plum, pretty uncalled for response. You can clearly see that Jerry has done a lot for various communities. Anyone who has given away what he has and in the sprirt of good community, you do not need personal experience with. Talk about 100% negativity all the time. Maybe you need to ask yourself what you have done for others lately. It is getting kind of old.

SHOOSH......

and said above, im sure he is a great guy and what he did was great.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coloviper... thanks for your support.

I did not ask anyone to lie. I understand there are people out there that don't know us or what we do to help those in need, such as all of the kids with cancer at the St. Jude Hospital in Memphis... even in the most difficult economy our industry has ever faced. All I was asking was for those that believe in what we do to support us with a vote of confidence. It is not necessary to know us personally. If you don't wish to support us, I understand... no comment is nequired.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4