polished intake manifold

grandrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
would there be any interest in getting gen 3 intakes polished? i'm getting one polished to match a paxton superchager i'm ordering and getting polished. i could see what it would cost on an exchange basis.

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to find an intake to do on a swap out basis. There are many places to do this. Some people do a coating to control heat, and it has a somewhat polishied appearance. I'll check into this.

Skip White

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ViperD had his done. Looks very good with the polished Pax unit but do think it was rather costly. Maybe there is a deal to be had out there on this somewhere. That's always a plus.

OP
OP
G

grandrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm bringing mine on monday to see what it would cost. i'll let you guys know what they say.

Bill M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We polished and powdercoated Viper D's intake. I have to post the new pics with the supercharger installed. I'll get those up shortly.

You must be registered for see images

Bill

Bill M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More pics

OP
OP
G

grandrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that manifold looks great. dont know why anyone would not go the polished route.

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we can do full polish or EVEN CHROME here, have done it tons tons of intakes by now....pm or e-mail for full details..full package deal avail....super fast turn around time, and CHROME will NOT peel with our speical chemical sealer...thanks

6544chrome_001-med.jpg
6544new_chromed_0051-med.jpg