Poll needed here for the new Viper

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how you post the poll where members vote on two things. 1. Do you like the new car? Yes or No and 2. Do you plan on buying one? Yes or No. Can someone set this up with the bar poll with these questions? Thanks in advance.

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how you post the poll where members vote on two things. 1. Do you like the new car? Yes or No and 2. Do you plan on buying one? Yes or No. Can someone set this up with the bar poll with these questions? Thanks in advance.

Make a four question poll

Like it, Buy it
Like it, Wont Buy it
Don't like it, Won't Buy it
Don't like it, Will buy it (lol)

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it needs to have a not really sure choice also. Cause I'm still not really sure, I like some things some things not so much. At this moment, I don't hate it but I don't love it either. Sooooooo Glad they at least went back to the Gen II look, not really a big fan of the motor, it really does look to plastic & definitely don't like the cross bar but Love the interior & I think the 640hp is gonna surprise some people, especially with the -300lbs. I think if you see it in person thats when you will either Love it or Hate it! jmo

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are all great comments but is there a moderator who can address my original question and set up a duration poll like previous posts/polls with a bar poll so that all the members can really see what owners are thinking without all the extra comments. IMO it will give a good overall stance on the future of the new Viper sales.