poor suspension and interior

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does the new viper have any suspension upgrades as my bmw friends seem to think that the viper has inferior suspension to european cars and with a twitchy rear end a lot are going to be wrapped around phone poles

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe your friends aren't ready for a driver's car and are better suited to a heavily assisted vehicle

Grunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twitchy=Torque

Keep your foot out of the throttle and you stay out of the poles.

This car handles why better than any other high hp car I've owned.

Nanny controls make a car unpredictable in my opinion. The '06 Z06 I traded for ths car was less predictable because you would get on it and wouldn't know when the nannies would kick in and would scare the hell out of you. Then you would whip the steering wheel the other way causing more problems than no nannies. That is why most people are saying the Z is scarey, it the nannies in my opinion, not just the speed.

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Your friends are full of sh*t. My wife has a 330I with sport suspension, I drive a 745I as a daily driver - both of these beemers handle really well, but when put to their limits the Viper is hands down a better handling sports car.

Interior - hell yes the beemers have nicer interior - BUT THEY AIN'T RACE CARS!

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Your friends are full of sh*t. My wife has a 330I with sport suspension, I drive a 745I as a daily driver - both of these beemers handle really well, but when put to their limits the Viper is hands down a better handling sports car.

Interior - hell yes the beemers have nicer interior - BUT THEY AIN'T RACE CARS!

Well said! I to have a BMW for a daily driver!

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Quote:
Sounds like you need to upgrade your friends.

Freeking sweet quote

Yes, it is!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many Beemers (Bimmers) can produce 1.2G's lateral, and brake from 60 mph in 97 feet.
Your friends have no clue as to the handling prowess of the VIPER.

Beemers push like pigs on the track.

2 VENOMOUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
does the new viper have any suspension upgrades as my bmw friends seem to think that the viper has inferior suspension to european cars

Just another ignorant statement, Have your freinds meet any viper at the track!! I'm sure the'll be more comfortable leaving...