Porsche better have my money....smack!

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sat. nite on Westheimer in Houston (the closed off legal part, of course)I b-slapped a Porsche Turbo. I could only see "Turbo" and no model number. It looked kinda new and had dark burgandy (I think) paint. 1st race: I saw him stalking me. He pulled behind me (other lanes were full) I slowly took off and waited for him to pass, as soon as he punched it, I did too. Big mistake letting him go first as his turbos were spooling away. We were neck and neck until my 4th gear when he backed off. Next light we were side by side. I already started making excuses to my ******* how we are gonna get beat because Porsches get awesome launches. Lite turns read, I feather the clutch at about 2500-3000 and get the best launch I have ever had. By 3rd gear I had 2 car lengths, easily. Bye Bye Baby. My best victory yet. I am stock except for HMS air and exhaust. 1998 Rt10. I had the hard top on so maybe that helped with aerodynamics... I then promptly went to K-Mart and turned myself in. (Houstonians will get that one, it is inside joke) But the race story is 100% true.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
I then promptly went to K-Mart and turned myself in.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Is that the story about the cops putting up their own "No Loitering" signs and then busting everybody that came out of K-Mart? What ever happened to those dumba$$ cops anyway?

Mike

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys down in texas start racing on a red light? Maybe that's why you guys beat everyone and think your cars are so fast. The rest of us have to go on green. Just kiddin. good kill.

OP
OP
B

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by trent:
You guys down in texas start racing on a red light? Maybe that's why you guys beat everyone and think your cars are so fast. The rest of us have to go on green. Just kiddin. good kill.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, I even spelled it wrong.... DOH!

OP
OP
B

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wilddude:

I then promptly went to K-Mart and turned myself in.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Is that the story about the cops putting up their own "No Loitering" signs and then busting everybody that came out of K-Mart? What ever happened to those dumba$$ cops anyway?

Mike

Sorta,

They were after "illegal street racers" and decided they were all in the K-Mart parking lot. So they arrested everyone. Even the Sonic Drive in customers next to Kmart who were just sitting eating ice cream, went to the pokey. They are getting the charges dropped and records cleaned. And the cops are in trouble. The mayor looks, speaks and acts like a goofball. The chief is already in trouble for perjury from a previous thing. The city of Houston will soon be the next Detroit, or
Washington DC. If ya know what I mean..... T

Rare1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah!!!!!!
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

Mikael

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads