Porsche GT3 in ACR clothing!

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dominik emailed this to me this afternoon. He thought us Viper guys would get a kick out of it.

From the Rolex 24hr at Daytona. Ben had the Porsche they drove painted the same color scheme as the Ring ACR.

Notice the roof... "We Did It in 7:12.13 - VIPEREXCHANGE.COM"

Great job guys! :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dominik emailed this to me this afternoon. He thought us Viper guys would get a kick out of it.

From the Rolex 24hr at Daytona. Ben had the Porsche they drove painted the same color scheme as the Ring ACR.

Notice the roof... "We Did It in 7:12.13 - VIPEREXCHANGE.COM"

Great job guys! :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

Love it! :2tu:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaaahahahahahaha.

I do give the boys credit. At least they were thinking Viper even though they were racing a covered lawn chair on a rollerskate. :D

Oh no. Plum is gonna be angry! That's his line Shooter! :omg:

:rolaugh:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Search is your friend. Repost

Aaaahahahahahaha.

I do give the boys credit. At least they were thinking Viper even though they were racing a covered lawn chair on a rollerskate. :D

Oh no. Plum is gonna be angry! That's his line Shooter! :omg:

:rolaugh:
That's OK, Ive never seen that photo. Thanks for posting..

As far as the "search" mantra....
I'm glad a few have seen the photo before. That's great. Judging by the posts', several other people haven't viewed the photo before either. Like I said, I've never seen that photo and I propbably never would have either if it wasn't posted here. I guess I missed it the ONE time it was on the forum before...
That being said. I doubt that out of nowhere I would think of searching,.."hmmm,... I wonder if Ben Keating painted his Rolex Porsche in the same ACR color scheme as the record setting ACR..."

What Phil (Plumbcrazy) is known for is his "Did you search first" inquiry regarding questions about the same topic over and over ...and over again.... You know, the questions that come up year after year.
It's just a matter of time till someone will ask if the VIPAiR cold air intake works....:rolaugh:

Pretty soon people will quit posting things because they will be afraid the topic has been post'd before...

Great detective work but C'mon guys.....:dunno:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's just a matter of time till someone will ask if the VIPAiR cold air intake works....:rolaugh:

That sounds like it could be a good topic! Maybe I should ask..... :D

Yes, you are correct on the rest of your post. Short of a few on here that see every thread, most wont notice a repost.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456