Poser mods under way !

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Picked up the new(to me)ACR 6 weeks ago. I wanted to drive the car for a few weeks before I started my poser mods, unfortunatly it's been raining like a **** here in nor-cal, so I'm putting the car on stands this week and sending the stock rims off to be chromed.
I installed a Borla old style exhaust (with the new style tips) and I took the car to a local body shop to have the car polished. Once I get the wheels back, my last project will be to get a cranking sound system. Then I'll be :headbang: posin.

bloose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on finally finding the ultimate Viper combo ever made. Picked mine up 2 months ago on a flat bed and finally got to drive it the last three days so I know your pain, but as you're aware, it's well worth it. Hopefully it will dry up soon.

Looking at your stable of cars it looks like you'd be a good person ask this question: How much different does the GTS ride than the ACR? is it significant? I've got a friend who I think would be better off with the softer ride of the GTS since his wife will also be driving the car. Thoughts?

OP
OP
L

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
bloose, I'm afraid I don't have enough miles to help you out......Hey, Did you buy that car in Michigan off Ebay ?
turbo, kinda kidding about the poser thing....but all the cars I get get the same mods.....

bloose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ledfoot, yes I did. The owner was only about 35 miles way from me so it ended up being the perfect circumstances for me. I'm amazed at how solid the car feels, even with the stiff ride.

OP
OP
L

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
bloose, I was going to bid on that car, I just did'nt feel like doing a cross country ship.....You got a really solid deal on that car....have fun.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wheels are getting Chromed now. can't wait until I get them back bc the weather has been so good here.