POST TO PRAISE THE WIZARD CHUCK!!!

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
today i had to call the wizard chuck and get a problem diagnosed about my car and he confirmed my suspicions about having to replace the motor and trans mounts due to age and likely having destroyed the left motor mount. not only did he take all the time explaining the ins-and-outs of the job , he was able to give me that killer price so many of us that call him get. Chuck is truely first class in my book, and his customer service is second to NONE. thanks WIZARD!!!-v10kingsnake Josh Per :2tu:

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck has been my #1 source of USEFUL advice in my search for a Viper. He has always treated me like his best customer, in spite of the fact that he's never earned a penny from me. Please use him for advice, parts, and any extended warranty purchases.

Thanks Chuck!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but the guy has all kinds of problems there....

1. wont let me pay for stuff on the spot, he always wants to send me the bill and trust that i send the check. same goes for parts he sells me.

2. tries to talk me out of work i "think" i need done.

3. too dang honest

4. helps me over the phone on all kinds of problems and only asks that i keep calling him.

and the worst part of all is the poor inventory control of deviled eggs lately...lol

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

1. wont let me pay for stuff on the spot, he always wants to send me the bill and trust that i send the check. same goes for parts he sells me.

3. too dang honest

4. helps me over the phone on all kinds of problems and only asks that i keep calling him.

and the worst part of all is the poor inventory control of deviled eggs lately...lol

I have ALL the same problems (well except the second part of # 4 about the eggs your on your own with that one pal lol

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck is the best by far.

Thanks for all the help, and the follow ups to make sure it was all good.

You are the man Chuck!!!!!!:)
Thanks
John

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could not agree more, Chuck is the man!!

Also, Thanks Chuck for helping me on the fix for my Gen I the other day. Worked like a charm and the car is running perfect again.

Ed

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This thread should be a mile long! Chuck is the most helpful honest guy you will ever meet. I am planning to ship my car to him from Ohio just because I know I can trust him to take the time to do it right and he won't play games with the bill. Finding people that you trust in this world is priceless. :2tu:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread should be a mile long! Chuck is the most helpful honest guy you will ever meet. I am planning to ship my car to him from Ohio just because I know I can trust him to take the time to do it right and he won't play games with the bill. Finding people that you trust in this world is priceless. :2tu:

if everyone that Chuck has helped and bent over backwords for posted in here we would have a thread longer then the Vipair thread lol

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to know how the hell he does it? He actually works on the cars, answers the phone, and talks to folks about any questions or issues they are having on their vipers.

And here is the SHOCKER.. he never tries to sell you ANYTHING. He gives unbias advice and EVERY time I try to buy something from the guy, he tells me of a more convient way to get it, or someone else who might have it.

It just doesnt add up. I just dont see how he is still in business, I thought good guys finish last? I hope thats not the case, he's a great guy, has great information... and best of all.. he isn't Jon B !!

Jon (aka, the guy who always calls with you on speaker phone, you complain, and make me take it off, something about a tunel).

THANKS CHUCK TATOR !!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And let's not forget the quality of his shops work is second to none. Chuck has done a lot of work on my car and regardless of what it costs I always know the problem is FIXED, I didn't get some unneccesary ******** work done and I didn't get ripped off in the process. I owed him a sizable chunk of change and he just says "send me a check when you can".

So screw him, I ain't paying!....J/K Chuck! :)

A rare commodity nowadays, we should all support him in every way we can. :2tu:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

3. too dang honest

LOL Great post Plum!

Ya know, I was there 2 weekends ago and wasn't offerred ONE SINGLE DEVILED EGG!

He's REALLY slipping! :D

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what kinda viper tuner wont offer up deviled eggs???

we gotta talk this tator character about this problem...:)

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get EVERY part/mod/repair done by Chuck I simply WONT go anywhere else, after just calling him once for advice (and not buying anything) and he treated me like the president of the united states from then on I was sold.

Then came the icing on the cake, I needed a LDP (leak detection pump) and went there to pick it up, Chuck says list is $??? (dont remember now) but I can get it for $??? (it was quite a bit less) THEN he says pop the hood and he proceded to check my entire car out (spent over an hour doing so) just to make she everything was ok (REMEMBER THIS CHUCK)

I remember I was there with a friend of mine and we were talking saying "**** wonder how much is is gonna cost and we had like $40 bucks beteween us lol but of course Chuck diden't charge me 1 red cent.

Needless to say since then my car has not/will not be touched by anyone but Chuck and the Tators dodge and that includes myself because I dont know *** im doin lol

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ditto here. when i first bought my viper, chuck helped me through all my questions and gave me a fantastic deal on my extended warranty. top notch guy. thanks WIZARD!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***********Hey DODGE read this post.This dealership is your oldest and strongest asset **************

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ditto here. when i first bought my viper, chuck helped me through all my questions and gave me a fantastic deal on my extended warranty. top notch guy. thanks WIZARD!

2 things

1. I wish I knew about Chuck BEFORE I bought my snake (could have got a better deal from him)

2. How do you go about getting an extended warranty? and what years can you still do? Can it be modified? Thanks

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he helped me before i bought mine as well.. thank god he did, he made it a real pleasure to buy.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he helped me before i bought mine as well.. thank god he did, he made it a real pleasure to buy.

I'll tell you this RIGHT before I met him these local a$$holes were trying to rip me off saying I had 6 cracked injectors (how the funk 6 of them crack at once??) and Chuck checked it for me when he (spend over an hour doing the look over) and said their fine and the guy was full of shyt THANK GOD because thats alot of money and time.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, all this praise is just sickening. :p :p
Chuck, I say we just go to the Ancient Mariner and get you a steak and a beer for all that you do for Dodges' reputation and the Viper Nation! :2tu: :2tu:

Mike

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The people have spoken Mr.X

WAR YOU IZ NOT THE EL GRANDE CHIEF ANYMORE I AM

Cal Cobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
today i had to call the wizard chuck and get a problem diagnosed about my car and he confirmed my suspicions about having to replace the motor and trans mounts due to age and likely having destroyed the left motor mount.

Can you share what you learned (well other then Chuck is awesome!), about how to diagnose if the motor and trans mounts are hosed????

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chucks not going to be able to get his head in through the shop door on Monday it'll be so big, not to mention the severe chafing of his ass from so much smooching..... :)