Post up the best pic of your SRT

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin;

Send those picks to Ralph ASAP. I think I saw a tear stream down from the GEN V front headlight in the Sneak Peak Room at VOI11 in SLC. I think it was embarassed with the "flower Power" rims they put on it. Those first Turbine rims would have been perfect for it. Not sure whose or what model those are?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin;

Send those picks to Ralph ASAP. I think I saw a tear stream down from the GEN V front headlight in the Sneak Peak Room at VOI11 in SLC. I think it was embarassed with the "flower Power" rims they put on it. Those first Turbine rims would have been perfect for it. Not sure whose or what model those are?

:lmao: They're ADV-TEN Deep Koncave's (their spelling). I heard the wheels on the sneak peak car werent that great and were complained about quite a bit.

G

Gotvenom 08

Austin

Love it when others with skill,show off there "skills" Well done indeed!

When I see art I have to comment.:2tu:

Timbo

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Austin;

What size and finish are those ADV-TEN rims you Photoshoped on that Blue with Silver SRT-10 Coupe? Also how much did you lower it in that picture?

I put your picture on my PC Background. Now I was all geared up to do the Chromed Sidewinder Rims on my car which I was going to lower only 1", UNTIL I saw you picture you did and now I can't get that picture out of my head. Now I will still only lower my car 1" in the future but damn those are nice rims and I am NOT an aftermarket rims kind of guy! That is funny to me!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Austin;

What size and finish are those ADV-TEN rims you Photoshoped on that Blue with Silver SRT-10 Coupe? Also how much did you lower it in that picture?

I put your picture on my PC Background. Now I was all geared up to do the Chromed Sidewinder Rims on my car which I was going to lower only 1", UNTIL I saw you picture you did and now I can't get that picture out of my head. Now I will still only lower my car 1" in the future but damn those are nice rims and I am NOT an aftermarket rims kind of guy! That is funny to me!

When I do a PS I try my best to make them look as real as possible. Like in your case, I want someone to look at it and think/know they can actually do that to their car. I'd say if it was real world that it'd be lowered about an inch to an inch 1/2. The wheels probably around a 19/20 combo; 20/20 at most. I dont like huge ghetto wheels, so I try not to do them too large.

Glad you like it. Thats one thing I like about doing the PS's; someone actually wanting to bring to life what I've shown them.:) Thankfully I've been able to help many members do this.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin;

If I did this, it would be 19"F / 20"R. Are both rims in your picture the Max Lip or Min Lip? I see they offer both. I am not sure if I am a large lip kind of guy, as at first the Min Lip look more my style. Just curious as I might be breaking that thought the same as I said I would never put aftermarket rims on my car either? Damn Black Friday this next week too.

Rick

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin;

If I did this, it would be 19"F / 20"R. Are both rims in your picture the Max Lip or Min Lip? I see they offer both. I am not sure if I am a large lip kind of guy, as at first the Min Lip look more my style. Just curious as I might be breaking that thought the same as I said I would never put aftermarket rims on my car either? Damn Black Friday this next week too.

Rick

Rick,

The wheels that I used for the PS are from the car below (just a different angle). Here is a link to the exact wheel I used. You'd have to ask the guys at ADV1 to see if they'd be able to do this particular wheel on a Viper, but I dont see any reason why they wouldnt be able to. I just dont know what kind of depth to the rear you'd get vs. some of the other cars.

ADV.1 - Deep Concave Collection

If they couldnt get a nice concave look to the rear on the Viper, itd be the same as in the pic, as the ones I used look pretty straight/flush with no concavity to them. So in theory, youd get the same look as is in the PS. BTW, if you have any hi-res pics of your car from different angles that you could send me, I could try and do another PS of the same wheel on your car to give you a better idea. Just PM me and I'll send you my email addy.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Austin;

I will see what I can dig up for pictures of my car. I have some somewhere that are high res.

Take care
Rick

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last edited:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Austin;

I will see what I can dig up for pictures of my car. I have some somewhere that are high res.

Take care
Rick

You're welcome.

If you can't find any Hi res pics here are some so you can get an idea since we have the same color.

Wes

ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - dsc01684kl.jpg
ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - dsc01702nc.jpg
[media]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1217/dsc017271.jpg[/media]

Thanks, Wes. Will see what I can do with these.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boner. Those wheels work really well on the F430.

You must be registered for see images attach

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out my terrible PS, especially the flip flop area :)

Austin, any chance you could do these wheels in a lighter shade...kind of like a brushed aluminum?

You must be registered for see images attach

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your ps doesn't look bad. I guess you guys dint like the flip flops? Lol. It's Texas. We like our flip flops. I'll have to see if I can find a pic of them in a lighter color. Light to dark is easier than dark to light when changing colors.

These weren't the ps's, as I was kind of in a hurry.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Austin;

I think I might realy like those ADV-10s in the lighter more Silver-ish shade, similar to the sparkle of the Factory Silver stripes on the car. The ADV-1s, while a very nice wheel on the car, just look too Z06-ish to me. I can't do it.

The F430 is a beautiful car, but I have to say I saw one (Scuderia) sitting beside a brand new 458 Italia (with the nice rims not the base rims). Both in Red, and side by side the 458 makes the F430 look as outdated as the F360 makes the F355 look. In pictures,the 458 looks horrible but in real life it is quite stunning. My only complaint is the interior with the stick out vents (look as cheap as a mid 80s Pontiac interior) and the three exhaust tips are my only complaints, though I understand the heritage of the three pipes on the 458. The 458 interior with the upgraded Carbon Fiber everywhere really classes it up though and should be standard.

For the money, a well preserved used 360 Challenge Stradale is the one to have. Out of all the cars aside from the "special edition" super exotics that Ferarri has produced lately, I think that 360 Challenge is going to be the real "peasants" keeper car which will be attractive to all demographics which can even possible afford a car like that.

Thanks again Austin

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Austin;

I think I might realy like those ADV-10s in the lighter more Silver-ish shade, similar to the sparkle of the Factory Silver stripes on the car. The ADV-1s, while a very nice wheel on the car, just look too Z06-ish to me. I can't do it.

The F430 is a beautiful car, but I have to say I saw one (Scuderia) sitting beside a brand new 458 Italia (with the nice rims not the base rims). Both in Red, and side by side the 458 makes the F430 look as outdated as the F360 makes the F355 look. In pictures,the 458 looks horrible but in real life it is quite stunning. My only complaint is the interior with the stick out vents (look as cheap as a mid 80s Pontiac interior) and the three exhaust tips are my only complaints, though I understand the heritage of the three pipes on the 458. The 458 interior with the upgraded Carbon Fiber everywhere really classes it up though and should be standard.

For the money, a well preserved used 360 Challenge Stradale is the one to have. Out of all the cars aside from the "special edition" super exotics that Ferarri has produced lately, I think that 360 Challenge is going to be the real "peasants" keeper car which will be attractive to all demographics which can even possible afford a car like that.

Thanks again Austin

You're welcome, Rick. Glad I could help.

The 458 does look better in person, but still not a car I'd be picking first over other cars out there. The 430 to me just looks clean. I agree, the 360 Stradale is probably one of the coolest cars. It sounds amazing too.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You guys feel free to rep wheel vendors that support this site as well :)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys feel free to rep wheel vendors that support this site as well :)

Dont get me wrong, I love the HRE, SSR, OZ, CCW etc... wheels, but sometimes its nice to see some new wheels on a Viper. I've only seen two or three Vipers with ADV1's and they basically had the same wheel.