PREFIX Open House and Pre-Dream Cruise Car Show

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should learn some manners and learn to act like a gentleman.

You should learn that there is a lot more to being a vendor, then simply trying to parts jocky your crap. Selling to the viper community requires insight and intelligence into the product. All I ever see you try to do is leach off someones post, say how great that tuner/person is, let them do all the explaining, and then you say you have the parts for sale. Its pathetic.

As far as me being a gentleman, yeah, I can work on that. Tell ya what.. you work on actually knowing something about cars and the products your attempting to sell (resell) and I'll work on being a gentleman at the same rate. I have a feeling I'll be able to stay set in my ways for quite sometime, if not indefinitly, if its a parallel change activity.

Jon

PS. I have NEVER made fun of someone for a dissability or a handicap, so your dead wrong on me making fun of such a thing. For that, I only wish you the best and hope you find a solution that works for you. Sounds like you might want to Call Jon B for some product information, sure looks like hes got it figured out.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
btw last page of my gallery(at the moment) has an interior pic(BIG) that you can see (especially if you use the blow up feature) TeamTech custom set Black with silver tabs (matches my car pretty well) aquired from JonB.

4963vipe_wheel_007-med.jpg

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys I would never get back in a race car with my back injuries as the Dr's have told me that one more good hit will leave me paralyzed. Jon, do you have any ideas what might work for me in my situation and also be somewhat DOT legal in Ct?

I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to answer my question,

Robbie