Presidential Plaque

G

Gotvenom 08

Alex

Made you this plaque for you.Had some spare time and hope you like it.Now if you go over the 2010 term then I will have to make a new one updating it.:D

You must be registered for see images attach

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is very cool! great job and thanks for posting and showing the pic.

Angela

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. I think you need to add room for about 10 more years. I don't think we will let him quit.

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aww, what a guy! I will cherish it. Very nice. Thanks a bunch Tim. Tim has a way of making cool things for my house, I'm running out of room. Hey, you think I can put this on the front door??

And Rob, as for that comment - as a newly appointed (yes folks, you heard it here first) assistant race director - I love having you aboard - and I couldn't imagine letting you go while I'm president!! We need you. Guess you better buy a few more club shirts, you'll need them now that you're an officer!! ;.)

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Alex. Of course you know the main reason I agreed to help out: input on the matrix. My suggestion: all yellow vipers -25 points. ;)

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With +50, you'll both be in the top bracket now. So when you see a comp coupe or ACR with slicks in your rearview mirror... fair is fair! ;.) But at least you look good!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang