Presidents National Meeting

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be attending this meeting on behalf of the NY/CT CLUB and will post details for our members on what I saw and learned....Stay Tuned....Adrian Byrd :2tu:

Host Hotel: Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
Thursday, January 17, 2008
5:00 pm Cocktail Reception at the Squaw Peak Resort
Friday, January 18, 2008
8:00 am – 12:00 pm President’s Meeting (room – TBD) @ Squaw Peak
12:00 pm Lunch
1:30 pm Departure to the Russo & Steel Auction from the host hotel – Squaw Peak
5:00 pm Departure from the Russo & Steel Auction to host hotel – Squaw Peak
Saturday, January 19, 2008
TBD Visit Barrett Jackson Auction and have lunch with AZ VCA at the Barrett Jackson Auction Restaurant

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off I would like to thank the National Board for a amazing weekend and it was great putting the faces to names. Will the viper be around as of yesterday it is very strong with the higher ups and we all should thank the CURRENT NATIONAL BOARD for staying on top of this matter and if for some strange reason its not around in the future it want be lack of trying from Bob Carrol,George Farris ,Chris Marshall, and Lee Stubberfeld. Will there ba a VOI 10 ? Any day now National will post up to let us know they also is still working some issues out. There plans to start like a auction on the forum something like ebay and also will start a VCA Hall Of Fame. We have about 4000 members which is amazing for a car club. They gave out a wooden viper to all who attended and you should keep checking in the viper store because it's worth buying.Tateshi Kiriyama (Japan President) thank you for the candy from Japan. Now NY/CT if you think we did a great job in 07 wait for 08 I learned from the National Meeting the money the club have is yours and should be spent for you and many more events not just autocross,karting, and limerock but I'm going to push the board to start helping out with more events we do may it be breakfast, lunch, or dinner. When we post a event up and the club is putting in we I will post so you the members see where your money is going and how it is being spent. I want to thank National for giving our club money to help us cover the cost of my airline, hotel, and rental car THANK YOU on behalf of the NY/CT Club. I would like to encourage each club to consider using NATIONAL INSURANCE when needed for a club event instead of shopping around for something cheaper lets help keep them around because they are do everything for us the members to make us happy lets keep it in THE FAMILY just my opinion.
Just got home from the trip so again Thanks National for a great weekend and everyone you still have time to buy THE RAFFLE TICKET FOR THE 08 ACR VIPER TO BE DRAWN ON FEB. 14 so men go and buy your love one a ticket and let her see how much you care. Thanks, Adrian

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news Adrian! BTW, you have an email from me. Let me know if you still need help.