PRICES.. GTS's... will the SRTs drop below?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: PRICES.. GTS\'s... will the SRTs drop below?

Looking at the numbers of Gen I and II that were manufactured, it's hard to escape the conclusion that they will be incredibly valuable in 10-15 years. SRT-10s are already in the fifties; but they will come up some in the future as well.
If you've got a minty blue and white GTS, you should really think about preserving it for your old age retirement fund... Any nice Gen II should bring half a million ten or fifteen years from now...
Just my .02.
LOL love these old posts with people predictions. This was from 2005 so in two more years those old Gen 2's will be bringing half a million dollars! Just like now people are still thinking their garage queen is going to be their retirement fund. In ten years they went from being 40K cars to being 30K cars. :2tu:

CajunMojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: PRICES.. GTS\'s... will the SRTs drop below?

LOL love these old posts with people predictions. This was from 2005 so in two more years those old Gen 2's will be bringing half a million dollars! Just like now people are still thinking their garage queen is going to be their retirement fund. In ten years they went from being 40K cars to being 30K cars. :2tu:

:idea: Well, mine's not a garage queen, so I suppose I'd part with it for a quarter mill.

Endeka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're already below. I've seen two 2003's sell for under $34,000 in my area alone.