Pricing on the Mopar Street Exhaust?

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody got a idea on what a Mopar street exhaust will run me. I have seen then listed ~650 or so through google. I have seen buys at ~500$ on the board with search. 150$ extra buys a bunch of little extras through Parts Rack like the stereo knob and the cover for the "cup holder.", and maybe some new floor mats.

Would like to place a order for the exhaust a K&N kit, skip **** and the few smaller things through Parksrack. As they are a sponser. But the exhaust is not on their web site.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk to Jon B. of partsrack. He has A LOT of stuff that is not listed on his site.
Anybody got a idea on what a Mopar street exhaust will run me. I have seen then listed ~650 or so through google. I have seen buys at ~500$ on the board with search. 150$ extra buys a bunch of little extras through Parts Rack like the stereo knob and the cover for the "cup holder.", and maybe some new floor mats.

Would like to place a order for the exhaust a K&N kit, skip **** and the few smaller things through Parksrack. As they are a sponser. But the exhaust is not on their web site.

OP
OP
V

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, talked to him. He suggested the 08 takeoffs over the Mopar, along with a few others, which I am going to sleep on, 3.55 gears and k&N intake.

Will also order the skift shift from him and he turned me on to the maker of the interior products he sells so I can track down exactly what I want there.

Class act got to tell you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant