Prius got schooled today

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So here I was minding my own business when this Prius owner pulls up to the light and gives me this look that says "Its On". Naturally after all the bashing the Vipers have taken on the Prius boards lately, I couldn't pass up this opportunity to take him to school.
So the light turns green and he guns it. I finish paying for my slushy at the convenience store and race to my Viper. Damn, No cupholder in the Gen 1. I have to chug the slushy ... clearly the enviro ****** in the Prius wouldn't want me wasting food. So I finish it in record time and am ready to go. OH NO ... Major Brain Freeze. I have to run into the convenience store again and get something hot. At this point, the Prius is about halfway to the next light 100' or so away.
So I get back to the car and realize that I forgot about the no cupholder thing again and have to chug the coffee. Ok, so now I'm ready to go.
I hop into the car and start her up.....realizing that I am at a huge disadvantage to the Prius as I only have 384rwhp and 468lb-ft of torque. So I head out to the street and almost reach 1000rpm before I blow by the Prius. Naturally, due to traffic safety concerns I had to back off and pull in behind him at the next light. So I snap this photo of him so you can keep a lookout for this guy.

Attachments

• Slide1.jpg
    Slide1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 137

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Victor's Viper will school a lot of cars. I've driven behind him several times, and that thang is fast.:2tu: We do have ALOT of Prius drivers here in Chester County.

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh: :rolaugh: :rolaugh:

Here's a good one..... a couple of days ago I'm heading down I75 going to work and I come up on a Prius. It looked like it was rode hard and put away wet. Anyway, as I got up on it I noticed it had a CLASS III Reese hitch on it. Just the weight of the hitch would burn up the electric motor on take off.:drive:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to confess that there's one thing I LOVE to do when I see a Prius (or a Smart Car) on a highway around these parts. I like to get ahead of them and if there's a hill approaching I will slow down to 55 or so causing the Prius to lose momentum up the hill. :D Then I floor it and watch the Prius disappear into the distance as it's redlining trying to get up the hill. It's the little things in life. :rolaugh:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do they seriously have that hard of a time getting up the hills?

sbarbier

Viper Owner
Reaction score
CALLING YOU OUT ON THIS ONE VIPER!!! That was my wife's Prius and you didn't catch us until the we stopped at the light. We had a full battery charge and you didn't want any of this electric car in your 450hp gas guzzling monster!!!:):)

2006 Prius - 22hp, Seat Cover, Tint, New Batteries, Upgraded Wiper Blades...

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great kill.. I just prefer to drive next to them at high rpm' s so they know I'm offsetting their saving the planet.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CALLING YOU OUT ON THIS ONE VIPER!!! That was my wife's Prius and you didn't catch us until the we stopped at the light. We had a full battery charge and you didn't want any of this electric car in your 450hp gas guzzling monster!!!:):)

2006 Prius - 22hp, Seat Cover, Tint, New Batteries, Upgraded Wiper Blades...

Lmao......oh, I Think I Ripped My Pants !!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaa! :lmao:

these two just made the thread complete!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Mmm, yes, because balance is important in life.
Great kill.. I just prefer to drive next to them at high rpm' s so they know I'm offsetting their saving the planet.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love it. This is borrowed from another forum but I feel its appropriate here. "When I come across a Prius I like to down shift so they can hear me hurting the environment"

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have to confess that there's one thing I LOVE to do when I see a Prius (or a Smart Car) on a highway around these parts. I like to get ahead of them and if there's a hill approaching I will slow down to 55 or so causing the Prius to lose momentum up the hill. :D Then I floor it and watch the Prius disappear into the distance as it's redlining trying to get up the hill. It's the little things in life. :rolaugh:

:lmao::lmao::rolaugh:

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao: That's hilarious!

We had a little run-in with a Prius on our last NY/CT run... This guy was pulling away from my genIII so my buddy with a GenIV had to go catch him and ask what kind of batteries he's got in that thing!

picture.php

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960